𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒂
𝑫𝒆'𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊 "𝑽𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏" 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

"Let me see you shake that shit," I licked my lips, seeing Allure walk back into the room naked

She started shaking that shit, and she stuck her tongue out.

I walked up behind her , and grabbed her ass.

She stood up straight, and turned around. I grabbed her neck and gave her a peck on the lips. She smiled at me, poked out her lips, signaling she wants another one. I deepened the kiss, and carried her.

She pulled away, and she gave me a look. I put her down, and she walked to her luggage to get dress.

My eyes roamed her body, and admired it. Her body was, had slight curves, and a good amount of ass.

"Stop looking at me like that, you making me get butterflies," she gave me a shy smile.

"On God you sexy," I kept looking at her.

"Stop it," she giggled, and shook her head.

"Ight I'm finna go downstairs."

"Okay," she continued to put her clothes on.

"Morning nana," I gave her a side hug.

"Morning baby," she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Did you figure out what's going on ?"

"Sort of. Last night I was doing a spell, trying to figure out why you're having realistic dreams, and why there's something following you. I realized that Jamir is trying to talk to you. About what? I don't know that's what we have to figure out."

"Good morning Ms. Henson," Allure gave her a hug

"Good morning," he gave Allure a kiss on the cheek.

"So what were y'all talking about ?"

"She was explaining about how she think Jamir is trying to communicate with me, and we need to know know what he wants to tell me."

"So how are you guys going to do that ?"

"I will put a spell on De'Kari that would cause him to knock out. When he is knocked out, he would have find his brother by himself. When they are done talking I'll bring him back to reality."