𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝑨
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔
𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆 2019

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

We pulled up to her house, and I was the first one out the car. She was outside with some of her female, and male friends.

"Gon head and run up. I'm gon let you," I said.

She ran up on me, and I punched her dead in her mouth. After the first punch, I blacked out.

"Touch her and I'm gon lay yo ass out," I heard Voodooman say.

"Bitch I dare you," Nani yelled.

I dragged the girl and sent punches over and over again. I looked up seeing Nani and Millie right two of Kaniece's home girls, and the boys were next to them.

I looked down on Kaniece, and continued to punch her. She got a hold of my hair and dragged me down with her. I saw her bleeding, but I didn't care.

I felt myself getting tugged on, but I ignored it.

"Allure let go," Voodooman said.

I ignored him again, and picked me up, tugging me to let her go.

I let go, and got carried into the car.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm surprised that your tiny ass got a squabble," Voodooman said nodding his head.

"This girl been fighting since she was little. Bitches use to pick on her, so she'd just swing on em," Sjay said.

I gave him a look, and he tried to avoid staring at me.

"You used to get picked on? For what?" He asked me.

"I don't like to talk about it, sorry."

He nodded his head, meaning he understands. After Sjay's lil statement, I became quiet.

"Juju I just know your fat ass didn't eat all my Rice Krispie treats," Nani yelled.

"I sure did, and it was delicious," he replied.

"Juju, why would you do that," Nani whined, causing me to laugh at her.

"Nani shut up with all that whining," Millie said laughing.

"I hate it here," Nani stomped into room, then slammed the door.

"She's really a baby," Sjay said getting up, walking into her room, but stopped next to me.

"Sorry for bring it up," he whispered into my ear.

"It's okay," I whispered back.

"Who wants to go to Walmart later on?" Keem asked.

"I'm for sure going. Them trips be fun," Chico said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━