𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑫𝒆'𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊 "𝑽𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏" 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

"Nah nigga, I don't give a fucc. They wanted to fucc wit Allure, posting her on social media, and coming to her apartment jumping her. Nobody told they ass to do that. Y'all stay in the car."

I walked into the Barbershop, where Destiny worked at, and waited for someone to cut my hair.

A guy called me over to his station, and I sat down. Destiny was cutting a nigga's hair next to me, and was staring at me. He was done, but I sat there for a minute making sure he didn't fucc anything up.

Whole time I was getting my cut I felt her staring at me.

"So, how you been," she tried to have a cute ass voice but ended sounding dumb.

I just ignored her. We locked eyes for a moment, and smirked at each other.

Her nose started bleeding, and her eyes rolled back.
She dropped to the ground, and started having a seizure. She stopped shaking, and froze. The whole barber shop panicked, and I got up and walked out smirking.

"Nigga what did you do," Keem asked.

"He did his lil witchy craft, I assume," Chico said.

"Bippity Boppity Boo," Sjay sang, and started laughing.

I gave them a stern look and they shut up.

"Y'all better stop playing with him, before he puts a spell on you," Juju added while eating his wings.

"Now I gotta go to Maniya."

We pulled up to Maniya's spot, and I knocked on the door.

"Hi," she said and put her hair behind her ear.

I kissed her on the spot, and backed away.

Her eyes started bleeding, and she started whining, saying that it hurts. She froze up and fell to the ground. I felt her pulse and she was dead.

I walked away, and went back into the car.

"So what did you do to them?"

"We just had a nice short conversation," I lied through my teeth.

"Mhm, sure,"  Juju said sarcastically.