𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
After the funeral, I decided to spend a week with my mom. Seeing her mentally break down, made me want to stay with her for a while, and try to comfort her.

"DayDay," Zamia tapped me on the leg and put her arms out for me to carry her.

I picked her up, and a good idea popped up in my head.

"JayJay come here," I yelled, and heard him running.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to go to Disneyland? I'm bored, and feel like we haven't gone out together in forever."

"You playing with me or you dead serious?"

"Why would I be playing, go get ready!"

He ran so fast into the bathroom, and I heard the water running.

I walked into my moms room, and she was watching TV.

"Since we haven't gone out like that in a while, I wanted to take us to Disneyland."

She hopped up so fast, because it's her favorite theme park.

"Girl, you should of told me yesterday. I would've bought a cute outfit," she went to her closet to find something to wear.

"Make sure you get ready fast. We need to leave her by 10 so we aren't stuck in traffic."

I went to the bathroom, and took Zamia a shower, got her dressed and took a shower myself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Zamia stop running around before you-"

Zamia started crying after falling even though we warned her multiple times. JayJay helped her up, and I pouted.

Seeing JayJay slowly grow up, and become more and more protective and caring towards Zamia makes me both happy and sad.

He held her hand, and started walking to the area where the Parade was.

"Minnie Mouse," Zamia yelled and waved to her.

"Hi, can you take a picture of us please," I asked a random lady, and she nodded her head.

"On the count of three y'all say cheese," the lady said.

"1....2...3..."

"Cheese," we all said.