𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒂
𝑵𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆

"Nalanni do you have to keep bring gifts ? The room is full already," Sjay said, and I rolled my eyes

"Yes. Once she wakes up from her coma, she will feel loved and comforted with the gifts, the fuck," I rolled my neck.

"I'm going to put some in the car, so it's not stuffy in here," Voodooman said, and grabbed some of the baskets and balloons that we bought.

"I'll help you," Keem said.

"Ight," they grabbed a few more things and walked out the room.

The past three weeks have been exhausting.

After being informed about the whole situation about Voodooman having witchy powers, or whatever, I was shocked.

Once he told me what he told me what he did to Destiny and Maniya I didn't know how to react. I wanted to be mad at first, but I didn't want to put anymore stress on anyone.

With everything going on, we've all been stressed. The only thing on my mind is wanting her to wake up, and her mom's health. The first week of Allure being in a coma all she did was cry and pray.

"Bitch never did you eat my fuckin chips," Juju said and looked into the bag. "If you was gon leave me this much you should've ate it all," he hit Chico with the bag.

"Y'all are so childish, grow up," JayJay walked pass them shaking his head.

"This nigga," Chico whispered with a mug on his face.

"I tired," Zamia rubbed her eyes.

I put my arms out, and picked her up.

"Here," Juju tossed me a rice krispy treat.

"Thank you," I said.

I heard grunting, and all of our heads turned to Allure.

Her eyes were slowly opening.

"Somebody get the nurse," Allure's mom said.

"I'll get them," Millie ran out the room.

"Hi momma's baby," she started tearing up, and stroke through the top of her hair.

Tears slowly went down Allure's face.

"Somebody tell Voodooman to hurry," I said.

"I'll get them," Sjay said.

The nurse came in and took the ventilator off.

He started talking to her slowly. Her eyes were wandering the room, still not aware of what's going on.

Voodooman entered the room, and looked shocked as fuck. He walked near the bed, and just stood there.

"Allure can you squeeze my hand for me please," the doctor asked. She lightly squeezed it, then let go of it.

"I'm going to have you follow this light for me," he pulled out his little flashlight, and moved it left to right, and she followed the movement.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-y-yes," she lowly stuttered.

He continued asking her questions, and her responses improved a little bit. The doctor left us, and the whole room was silent.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑫𝒆'𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊 "𝑽𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏"𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

Everybody left the room so we can talk.

"My baby..." Allure whispered, and looked me in the eyes.

"It didn't make it."

"I'm sorry," she said lowly. I heard her sniffing.

"I'm sorry," her crying got louder.

"Look at me. It ain't your fault," I grabbed chin, and looked her in the eyes.

The look in her eyes showed that she is genuinely hurt, and sorry.

We continued to talk, and I apologized about the whole situation. I don't know what took over me, but I don't regret what I did.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

"Be careful," De'Kari said, while we were walking upstairs.

It was my first day back home. For the past few days we were talking about our relationship. I didn't want to break up, but I do need need some space to focus on my mental health.

With losing the baby and just getting out of the coma it's been overwhelming. I'm so thankful for everyone being here for me, and making sure I'm okay.

"I'm finna go to the store. You need anything?"

I shook my head no, and he headed out the door.

I grabbed my computer, and FaceTimed Alicia.

"Hey bitch," she smiled all up in the camera.

"Heyyy," I smiled.

"I've been trying to call you, but you never answer your phone."

"Ughh I lost my phone haven't gotten a new one. I'm sorry."

We talked for about an hour, until I hung up.

I got up, and went inside the closet, and grabbed my shoebox that was on the top. I opened it and took out the pregnancy test that was in a little ziplock.

Tears rolled down my face, even though I told myself I wasn't going to cry.

I was excited to have a baby. I've seen the way De'Kari acts around kids.

I picked up the gestational sac pictures, and my lips started quivering. I was 5 weeks pregnant and nobody knew. I wanted to surprise everyone with the adorable idea I had in mind.

"I'm sorry," I rubbed my thumb across the picture.

"Mommy's sorry," I cried even harder.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey guys!