𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕'𝒔 𝑩𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑭𝒂𝒓𝒎
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

" I will not be going on any high rides, so don't expect me to."

" Then there was no point of coming. You goin on the rides,now shut up." Nani said making me mug her.

"Nani don't let me sock on you, because I'll really do it," I eyed her.

She flicked me the bird and I pretended to bite her.

"Can y'all come on. The lines are long as fuck," Juju interrupted our little conversation.

"You're acting like we ain't got the fast lane," Nani said with attitude. They started going back and forth, so I went to go get some food.

"What's up wit you?" I heard a boy talking from behind me, so I turned around.

"Excuse you?"

"What's your name ma?"

"I got a nigga, sorry." I lied and gave him a yikes face.

"I ain't ask you that. I asked for your name."

I rolled my eyes, and faced forward, waiting to be next in line.

"You ain't hear me talking to you?" He grabbed my arm making me turn to him.

"Bro watch the fucc out. I already told you that I have a nigga. And that I obviously don't want to talk to you. Are you that fuccing slow?" I started getting loud, annoyed by this boy's presence and actions.

"I hate stuck up bitches like you. On god you bitches be weird as fucc." He turned around and left, leaving me speechless.

"Bitch that's where you were. Let's go, Keem wants to go on Silver bullet," Millie came up to me. I looked at her as if this bitch was crazy. She is.

"I will not be going on that Millie. You must be out of your fuccin mind for real."

"I don't give a fucc bout none of that shit you talkin, come on." She dragged me with her.

"We goin viral!" Chico said taking a video of all of us on snap.

"Y'all better choose y'all partners now," Nani said standing next to Keem, since Sjay couldn't come. I watched everyone go to their partner, leaving me out. I eyed Voodooman who seemed to not have a partner.

"So y'all just gon do me like that?" I asked, mad that they made partner up with this nigga.

"Yes," they said, nodding their head at the same time.

"Y'all irritating," I mugged them.

When we got on the ride, I got situated. I started to take deep breathes.

"I don't even know why I let these motha fuccas drag me into this bullshit," I said sighing, not ready for the ride to start.

The ride started slowly, and we got higher and higher.

"Oh Fucc no."