Endless Valley Page 1

Hello, my name is Roman I just moved into a small town named Endless Valley. To find some peace and closure from my past but it seems like the opposite happened. I live alone in a three-bedroom house no I don't have a family.

I just read books research the philosophy then go to bed but it seemed that sometimes life doesn't let you live your life. When I first moved here I was uncomfortable with my house there are bars on the windows. Reinforce doors I could let it go saying the neighbour was a bad place to live.

But that belying the place is perfectly safe no gangs no drug sellers. Hell the place is too perfect but I guess that when I come in I live away from everybody.

After prison, I prefer to stay away from people because people only see a prison inmate when they looked at me. Even though I was proving innocent but that's two years in prison changing you.

And usually, not for the better, I stay to myself the people stick to themselves. I have a buddy from prison that visits when he can use it to be an arms seller.

He talks about his nephews and nieces like they were his children it did me make feel better. Anyway, let's just say I'm not social because doesn't mean I don't like talking to people.

But the town creeped me out the town Windows is covered by symbols. They have statues of an unknown creature all over the town the statues everywhere in town libraries, police homes, homes.

It doesn't look human but it looks human it has four eyes with six arms only have two legs each hand has about three fingers. And then around 6 ft tall making me looked like a child not to mention is built into the house.

But I don't get any uncomfortable feels from it it makes me feel safe. I know that sounds weird but believe me, that's not the weirdest part at night the citizens close up everything.

And you can hear weird sounds coming out at night making things worse when I asked about it. Everyone blows me off even the children everyone doesn't want to talk about it.

One night as I was sleeping in my bed I heard something downstairs I went downstairs to see what it was. I saw a man but he didn't look right like he twitched and talked about some type of love.

Then I realized it his chest is completely open revealing layers of human teeth. He has eyes bleed out some type of greenish of liquid leaving me silent.

Then I remembered I forgot to lock the back door he jerked his head back and forth. But he was looking for something I look at the corner of my eye to see the statue.

Then I heard a voice was demanding and inhuman it said to the man begone tortured. You are not welcome here the man screamed the top of his lungs if he had them and ran out into the night.