endless Valley page 21

I and Lola were getting ready for battle I got two colts and a machete and I was set. But Lola was a little more difficult she asked me to fix her cyber leg she talked me through it.

Until as I work something wet lay on my head she told me not to lookup. She said my life years of being a slave to the woman who was supposed to raise me.

Semesters being called a monster and the one person I saw as my father was a complete Coward. I came to the wetlands trying to cope to fit in to be accepted but you know what.

I never felt more at peace hold a gun in my hand and killing the enemy. It was so simple until one day I did it I defeated the Seekers.

And became the leader of the T.R.H but you know Roman it doesn't feel like a victory. When my half clone sister told me who was really behind the tragedy of death I wasn't surprised.

Hell, I welcomed it because it gave me an excuse to kill that bastard who left me with that abusive bitch. But now I have regrets I don't want to drag the people I care about on a Battlefield because I'm angry...

I replied with you are way more mature than you think almost adults do that without hesitation. The fact that you worry makes you 10 times better than your father and your mother because unlike them you care.

She said thank you, Roman, I need that I grabbed a tissue off the desk and handed it to her but never looked at her face. I didn't want to make her feel weak she still will always be that's Soldier who brought an army to Endless Valley to me.

Then we heard a great big boom and screaming we both run outside to see the sun become red. And the sky turned a swirling Mists of Darkness one of the seekers run towards us and said they create a Deep they trying to pull the betrayer from his prison.

I replied with how will you know that he looked up and said look for yourself. I looked up at the Sun to see a man or maybe a woman waiting for something.

Lola yelled out Battle Stations, Battle Stations we going to war soldiers. The Seekers begin to evacuate the citizens into the shelters we made.

Then it hit me didn't they need it, Callie, to do this but before the thoughtfully formed. We felt the Earth shift and a mess mechanical giant with a crown shot out the ground and grab the Red Sun.

And said I hold back the Destroyer and betrayer but not forever you all have to defeat the betrayer disciples. I'm sorry my people, I can't help you more but know this I will hold back the evil as long as I can.

A massive light shot out from deadman's reach lake 4 figures stud triumphantly. My father, Lola's father, a young man, an older woman this was a challenge and we were ready for it, It was about time I returned to Dead Man's Reach

TO BE CONTINUED