Endless Valley page 8

It's too many Mysteries and not enough answers my phone began to ring I picked it up and listen. A thick Russian accent overpowered my ears he said my brother you haven't give me a call in a Long Time. Are you stressed what is it tell me now I shook the head crap I forgot to call him I said don't worry man I'm fine?

 How your family he chuckled and said you're my family too and they did great you should call me sometime alright Roman. I said to him I will trust me I just been too busy lately and before you ask no they haven't found me yet he replied with if they do come to stay with me it's cold but the women Roman.

I hung up after that I went back to look at my laptop right before I could write another full sentence. Bast busted opened my door and headed me the police radio before I could proteins I heard what they were saying. There's a family being attacked by the tortured should we engage then another voice came over the radio. And with one word that made me sick (No) we can't be saved we were nearly wiped out by an unknown a day ago we didn't have the manpower.

to any civilians stay clear we can't save you he had the address. Before we knew it we were gearing up carved symbols into our vests grabbing guns and Melee Weapons. It was hell in Bast's eyes I could feel the hatred building up I want to ask him what was the matter but I guess I already knew. As we hop inside my truck she began to reload our guns I drove Down the Road creatures ran towards us.

But the truck was faster than them the town looked normal but the creatures overran the place. The building's windows and doors were covered in symbols soon after we end up in the suburbs. A House with broken windows and we knew someone broken them because they were big rocks covering the yard. We rushed inside to see 4 humanoid creatures with fleshy growths covering their bodies were devoured two people on the floor we were too late.

Blood, organs, bone splashed everywhere from the site I almost gagged I raised my rifle. And Bast raises her shotgun too we unloaded a full magazine into the creatures until they dropped. Right before we could walk away we saw a green light coming from the upstairs. And the sound of something being set on fire we rushed upstairs to see a preteen girl with emo hair.

Wearing blue skinny jeans with a black shirt I forgot oh to mention she had a green fireball in her hand. She said to me was I guess I have to kill more witch Hunters I said wait wait wait let me explain. The Young Girl said back alright talked I explain the situation to her, she faces turn red she busts out laughing. I said what's so funny your parents dead she pauses and began laughing again.