Endless Valley page 14

I asked Lola can I handle them maybe they just here to talk and that all she looked worried but she just said call if they try anything you have a kid to worry now and all. at that, i felt like shit but walk over anyway their leader approached me she said I'm glad to see you in your old uniform Roman and out the slammer too you know. but I heard you have a kid and a girl even a house.... i couldn't help but see for myself.

I replied with why here and why now I been out for a long time and they been staying with me for a while now something has to be more serious to bring you all the way here. she smiled and said damn that why to love you some much Roman you know bullshit when you heard it, okay okay okay.... 32 %  of your daddy'' Family'' left after what he did to you. I said your point is, she laughed and said calm down Roman i know your pissed and all but place my jokes aside shit really get fuck up in Heartfield of late your father been working with some weird people they been doing things to really fuck up things.

people in Heartfield are losing hope and need someone who they can trust and know it's all pointed to you Roman i know you didn't trust me but please they.... killed Daddy bear in front of his kid his and husband. because he refuses to kill a mother who stole supplies for her family as she said that I slowly become less pissed off to a damn right bloodthirsty Lola walk over to us and said why didn't you lead an uprising she replied we did. but it didn't do much they don't care about losing men because they are easy to replace because people join them out of fear while people who join us out of brave.

Lola looked dead into my eyes and said Roman those people need you I didn't know all the details or why your father is doing those sicks things but do I know. people are getting hurt because no one standing up to your father and they need your help I looked up at the sky and said the name of the group Hyena. She smiled and it's up to you I never give us a name I replied with The Hounds of Endless Valley how that sound to you two they looked impressed by the name so I kept it.