Endless Valley page 4

The jock knocked on my door and asked to come in I said goo ahead I said to him. He sits down across from me and asked me about the creatures I signed and explain it to him. He sited there frozen in place listening to every word I said when I was finished. He said to me was their monsters that take over this town at night and all we have do is just survive the night.

I said yes to him he replied with thank you for telling me I asked him where did they come from? He said, they from out of town their boss wanted them to document this mysterious town. For a private company that hired them to look into the history of the town. I chuckled under my breath he stop talking and waited until I was finished.

I said to him was, so you followed orders from people who didn't know what you headed into. I think they were lying to your bosses usually don't just send people into unknown places. Without a good reason to me, it sounds like they know about these monsters.

They were just trying to get rid of you two by getting you killed here so they don't have got their hands dirty. He paused and then started to freak out yelling saying we fuck over and over again. His friend came to check up on him she nodded to me and closed the door. I guess she figures it out I lifted him alone to get himself together.

I walked downstairs to see her looking out my window with her shotgun in her hand. She used her hand to call me over I sat down across from her and looked through my window. To see the same creature from last night but its 2nd mouth was covered in blood. Then it looks towards us and said you cheating on me, it took off running towards the door. 

And slammed into it over and over again we took off running upstairs. As we ran I could hear my door giving away we busted open my room door. To see her friend hiding under my bed I grab my rifle I give her my machete. And ask her or you ready to fight for your life she nodded it back at me.

We ran back down-stairs to find my door mostly broking in I garb the doorknob. And I looked her dead in her eyes and yelled out let's kill this fucker I swing open my door. The creature smashed into the statue then the most horrific thing happening. The creature began slowly be ripped apart as flesh and bone fly everywhere. 

The creature's howls of pain were so loud the rest of the creatures begin the crowd outside. And ran away from my house leaving us Frozen in fear of the statue. The creature was barely alive one of the statue hands was a big eye the other was its Giant sharp teeth. The statue spoke to us this is what it said ripped off its skin and go outside and grab a branch from a dying tree.