Endless Valley page 7

So I told them about the mysterious town and the weird things that happened at night. Some reason Bast looks very interesting to what I was saying, Bast, wrote Down everything I was saying. Someone knocks on the door making me stop mid-sentence Jacob looks out the window. And said it's the boss Jacob slowly opens the door to Revere a big well-built man wearing a suit.

 He had a scar over his face he spoke to me this what he said hello I wish to talk to you. He gave me chills not because he is built or the scar over his face it was just the energy he gave off. It felt wrong, foreign, different, powerful, nice, forceful, crawler and even brutal.

Jacob and Bast stepped outside to give us space to talk he said in your deep calm voice Jacob is weak. I thought if I send him on A Dangerous Mission he will be too scared to come back. But this place intrigues me now I need someone to watch Bast back when I send Jacob home. He looked towards me and said can you help her with her occasion it means a lot to her.

He walked over to the door and said tell me your answer in a few days see you later mister Roman. He walked outside with a cold smile soon after Bast walked inside the room she held out her hand to me. I shook her hand and asked her to do you need a place to stay well things smooth itself out. She nodded it, we packed up her stuff into my truck and went to the gun store I bought myself a bayonet for my SKS.

And 2 bulletproof vests needless to say the gun shop owner thought I was a terrorist but I explained I was planning for the end of the world. They soon let It go because now they think I'm a doomsday person I am happy at least that I don't have another title. Bast spend the whole day with me it was awkward at first but we get used to one another. Bast gave me a police radio because we can't be the only ones dealing with the Tortured.

Before we knew it was getting dark out we head it and set up her room beside my own. I still don't know why she picked that room maybe to show me she trusts me. I sit in my chair with my laptop and studied records of the creatures. That Attacked our last night I made a journal of them trying to find any weaknesses to exploit. What I could tell was weak ones had a pack mentality because those creatures retreated when a pack leader was badly hurt.

What about shapeshifter that one that made itself look my friend what was the deal with that one it came out during the day. What should I do I don't know what to do I want to move away but want to know more about them. And History of the statue makes me want to stay just because it might be the cause of this. The brutalities it showed to the creature was unbelievable and not to mention and the mace.