Endless Valley page 15

well, life is getting weirder lately it's a little hard to believe sometimes as The Hounds of Endless Valley grow T.R.H supply us with  Colts, Thompsons, Models 870s.

I tried to tell Lola that we raid some places for guns and supplies but she just looked at me and said don't put your soldiers at risk if you don't have too.

Just take the guns and oversee your people, that's how you could repay me, is that okay with you Roman i replied whit a simple yes. Soon after that, I sit down at my kitchen table to make battle plans but Bast was waiting for me.

Her face was a mix of understanding and disapproval i wanted to explain why i send Callie away. But I just sit-in dead silence until she passed me papers they show why The Twisted was after Callie.

She was blessed by The Entity Of Destruction and means she can call upon The Entity for help. If the twisted get their hands on her and brainwash her to believe what they say.

They have one of the most powerful magic users in The Red-Zone backing them up. I look up from the papers to see her bringing her teeth as her eyes glow a dark green.

She sits up but as did she broke the table in half flying her into a rage. As he smashed everything around her she kept saying you can't have her not again.

Until Kirill and Smith had to restrain her I call her boss to ask him what the matter with Bast. He took a deep breath and said most of her family was killed by The Twisted cult only she and her little brother survive.

But they Torture them by cutting symbols into their skin when they were done they slice her throat. And made her watch as they kidnap her little brother.

Just give her time breakdown to last that long just be there for her. I'll be there real soon he hung up I was lifted in shocks. I almost couldn't believe that happen here when there were cops around.

The statue spoke it said Roman the time is near are your Warriors are ready. I stared at the statue for a moment and said how would you know that.

It replied with you can feel the energy can't you the Twisted is harboring something powerful. And using it to make monsters and unique humans I believe they are planning to attack you.

So let me ask you again are your warriors ready for war there's no turning back from here. Lola step inside the house and said we have the guns and supplies but lack the manpower.

The statue replied with go to the north and east the underground and frostbite will lend you Aid. In the upcoming battle but know this if you lose everyone that lives in this Red Zone will suffer the consequences.

And no that's not a threat but if we lose everything will be lost to the enemy. Your homes, your friends, your families. So please give it your all I do not want to see innocent blood be spill for nothing.