Endless Valley page 13

well I'm back and things get real as I walk outside my room a silver lighting bolt past my head and hit my wall, Callie looked me dead the eyes and said are you sending me anyway with the other kids. I looked over her head to see Amare her voodoo teacher stood behind her he said sorry Roman I thought she already knows about you send the kids any way I replied with it doesn't matter now she knows and the others too.

Callie's arms were covered in silver lighting as she said you won't ever going to tell me that you were planning on sending me were you, I can't believe you take me in just to abandon me when I need you most my one friends is in a coma. the other one has P.S.T flashbacks where she which her friends and family be attacked. oh by the way Hueco told me about what happened to his family he just wanted you too know he doesn't blame you for what happened but I do because you did nothing when you get out not a damn thing how can anyone trust you.

I finally snapped at her and said what do you know about anything you just a kid didn't you realized that send you away was the best way to keep you safe sorry kiddo but the war has no rules. they rape, they steal, they kill whatever helps them get to what they want and that's is your kiddo sorry I didn't forget you revere a child and let you die on a battlefield or been torture by the enemy sorry I didn't want you to end up like me fuckup and alone deal with memories and scars you never forget.

sorry for carrying about you and not letting you which your friends be killed by people that after you, Callie didn't say a word she just looked at the floor the whole time. unlit Amare placed his hand on my shoulder and said she get the point Roman she gets the point, I suddenly realize what I just said. but before i could apologize to her. we heard gunshots off in the distance I told Amare to move the kids today and no matter what happens don't let any of them come back here until I send you the all-clear. 

he nodded and grab Callie then created a portal as they lifted he swear to protect the kids with his life Callie just looked at me as they with though the portal. i ran outside to see guns draw between T.R.H and Ex Caninos i was completely confused by the fact they were right outside my house Lola call me over to her,  she said do you know these guys they want to talk to you.