The Quirk That Lets You Control Others

Izukus POV

Hello my name is Izuku Midoriya and I have a mutant quirk. How do I know this because nobody can do what I can do. To help explain let me tell you a story of a boy whos quirk is dangrous if used the wrong way. Also because my appearance is that I am made out of wood but I'm not.

Still Izuku POV

"Kachaan wait up" I said asking following my friend into the woods. He responded with, "come on Izuku keep up. I hurried up so I can catch up.

Time skip home

I got home and I was messing with my fingures which isn't what you think. I am able to move each finger individualy, like for example the ring fingure on both hands I can move it while not moving my pinky or my middle fingure which I thought was because of my mutant quirk. "Hey mom can we go see what my quirk is today" I ask excited.

"I already called" she said and I couldn't hold still.

Later at the doctors

"Well Mrs. Midoriya it looks like you son has one of those quirks" I heard him say and he meant it would be suited to the other side. "I would like to call it the puppet master quirk" he said and I like the name.

I thought for a little bit, 'maybe I have to say something' I thought looking around the room and noticed a stuffed bear. "I want to try it is that ok" I asked and he nodded and I looked at it. I tried talking no, I tried alot until I came up with something. "I think I have to say something" I then held my hand out and my pointed towards the stuffed bear. I said in a creepy but serious voice, "bear be my plaything" and then it started to move and I was smiling that it worked. 

"Wow that is something can you make it do something" the doctor asked.

I thought about it then I remembered, I moved my middle fingure and his head lifted up, "its like one of those puppet shows you see in the little cart only I don't have the wooden things" I said excited as I threw me hands in the air but at the same time the bear hit the ceiling. "Sorry" I said and he shrugged it off.

A couple years later

I was running because I was late for school. 

I quickly learned how to control my quirk I also learned if I am controling something in another room I can hear the conversation that is happening in that said room. I also learned that I don't always need to use my hand I can use my whole body I just have to do it currectly or I don't have to use my hand at all I can just think it. I carry stuffed animals around with me in case I want to put on a puppet show. The main thing I learned is I don't have to say the command I just have to point at it.

I made it to school we are graduating today from middle school and the high school I am aimming for is U.A. I also know I would make a great puppeter but it is a little boring for my taste. 

The teacher walked in, with papers to give us. "Everyone has ther- aww who am I kidding you all want to be heros" he said and everyone celebrated but me and Kachaan. 

'He has been avoiding me ever since I told him my quirk I keep asking if he is afraid of me but he says he isn't but I can tell he is lying when he said we were both shooting for U.A. I can tell he was scared' I said in my head. 

After school I was walking home when I entered a little tunnel and the sewer hatch lifted up and a villian came out. "Looks like I have a new diguise, so stay still it will only hurt for a minute" it said.

'Crap for living things I need to know their name' I thought thinking I was going to die.

"TEXUS SMASH" someone said and a ginormous blast of wind went by blasting apart the villain and knocking me out.

A little while later 

I woke up to see All Might and I was freaking out and fanboying. "All Might it is a pleaser to meet you and sorry if I had known its name it would have already been ready to go but then again using quirks is illegal in public" I said and asked for an adograph before he left.

Once he left and I continued to walk home I heard and explosion. "So he got into another fight" I said to myself and walked over to the sounds of explosions. Once I got there I looked and saw some heroes and they weren't doing anything to save my friend, 'Why aren't they helping, aww screw the law' I thought as I walked forward to help my friend. 

Once I got to the front of the crowd, I noticed he saw me and everyone else did as well and all I did was yell, "KATSUKI DON'T MOVE" everyone was confused until I did a dramatic snap. Once I felt and connection I said "GET READY" I saw him close his eyes, and I swiped the air towards me, at the same time he left the slimes hold and I caught him and then All Might came and finished the job.

Afterwards they lectured me and praised Kachaan then we walked together. Then when we were almost there a old skinny guy came out of nowhere and asked he he could speak with me.

"What is you name" All Might asked.

"Izuku Midoiya" I said and after wards he begins to talk about his power and that he wants me to have it. "No thanks my puppet master quirk is already too scary. Heck I could literally take control of you and destroy the city if I wanted to" he was scared. "Chill I want to be a hero, so I want to use my own power you know what I mean" I looked back at him, and he was tearing up.

"Very well young Midoriya I will respect your decision, but you can't tell anyone" I nodded and promised, and he walked off.

'Ok now I have to wait for the entrance exam' I thought as I walked into the door of my house.