04. Nurse, I Got A Boo-Boo, Blame Blondie

CHAPTER 4: Nurse, I Got A Boo-Boo, Blame Blondie

"-economics, online banking and numbers all together can suck it. I got a B in Geometry!" Ivan hoots as we walk through the hallway, I roll my eyes at his antics when he throws a fist in the air, shoving the test in the bin with a ruffled slam of the paperwork.

Everdeen smirks, "Yes, but you're still failing Economics while another teacher recommended tutoring from none other than Poppy Parker herself and she doesn't even take Economics." She says in disbelief and I sigh quietly. Of course, the beauty has yet another thing she's brilliant at but, instead of all these rumours, I'd rather see for myself and actually talk to her.

Ivan grumbles, "I was finally feeling good about myself and you just had to bring it back to her."

I raise an eyebrow to his furrowed ones, his face scrunches, giving me a knowing look and rather...unhappy about it.

Andrew suddenly cracks up laughing on the side of us, furrowing my eyebrows I turn towards him, as we all do, Ivan smirks as we watch Andrew furiously message someone on his phone, before Ivan snatched it out of his hand, "Let's see what you're up to, sweet-cheeks!"

Everdeen is the first to start laughing, poking her index finger on his reddened cheek when Ivan gasps, "Scandalous lover boy over here's been messaging his Little-what was it you call her, your Rosie?" He makes kiss-y faces towards a pissed off Andrew.

"Shut up, imbecile. You're just jealous because you don't have anyone you like yet." Andrew retorts harshly and Ivan's expression, turns serious very quickly as he murmurs lowly, "Don't be so sure."

We give him a confused look before he points towards me, "What about this imbecile, he doesn't have anyone yet either?" I raise an eyebrow, real smooth, dude.

Andrew looks to Ivan incredulous, "Idiot, we all know he's got it bad for Poppy."

My face turns into a scowl directed at Andrew as my eyes glance all around me, I'm pretty sure this woman has eyes and ears everywhere. Andrew waves me off, "Don't worry, we won't discourage you like Ivan did, besides, no offence dude, but she hasn't initiated nor recognised the fact you may have a crush on her. Essentially you're in the same boat as Torres over here." Andrew nudges his head to a now reddened and angered Ivan.

"She may have just been acting confused, but when a guy blushes for a girl, it's pretty clear." Ivan retorts, apparently knowingly while I groan out in annoyance.

"Drop the subject, idiots!" I snap but they continue like insolent children.

"Or she may not actually share the same feelings, she's more closed off than Maximus ever was and now, he's a bloody open book and No, don't deny it." He says the last part to me strictly, just when I was about to deny it.

Everdeen was about to open her mouth when the sound of yelling ventures from around the corner and we all stop when the voice of Diana screams, "RUN!!" Then, the sound of rushed steps follows.