33. It Felt Like Centuries

CHAPTER 33: It Felt Like CenturiesPart 2:

Part 2:

My knee jiggles, it won't stop shaking in my seat at the airport, we looked everywhere, this was the only flight available to Moscow for today, and it didn't make any sense as to why she wasn't here. I was nervous, I'll admit that, the others were chatting up a storm, mainly Diana's group, who had to hide the fact their travelling, from their parents, at the suddenness of it all. I talked to Mom on the way here, I told her what I was doing, I told her how much I love Poppy and how much I didn't like the fact my girl lied to me, but, the strangest thing...Mom wasn't surprised, she said I needed to try to understand Poppy's point of view before jumping to conclusions.

She said 'patience was the key, hear her side, Maximus. Don't jump to bad conclusions, have a good flight.' I was more than just confused, she acted like she knew there was something going on with Poppy, or the fact this was apparently normal for her, to just fly over borders to another country. I've been sitting here for over an hour as we wait for the staff members to announce flight plans, with my head in my hands and a headache on my mind.

Ivan still looks around, before saying, "You know, there might have just been a flight early morning?" He suggests, trying to look away from the lies at the moment while Andrew works overtime to continue checking Poppy's phone. I don't know how the hell he can still get her signal, but I sure won't be complaining about it.

"Every time she changes location, I have to again hack into her phone, but what I did find on her calendar list, sadly just for this week but, she's staying at Grand Mercury hotel...I think, it's under Jamison's name." He mentions, I stand up abruptly, no one stops me as I move towards the windows and lean my hands on the metal railing as I look at London's view...frustrated. It's not where my head his going, she wouldn't do that to me, she said so in that call when we finally figured something out, on our own.

"Understood, I'll meet you there is twenty, depending on traffic, have the plane ready to take off during that time, Jamison." I didn't think of it much at the time, I couldn't make sense of it and the others didn't seem to recognise her words, but I certainly did. This definitely wasn't the first time she was getting on a plane, before our camping trip, something happened and she came home, almost pissed, exasperated but, she had allowed me to pack for her, help her...I had forgotten all about her conversation with Jamison. This didn't seem like a romantic trip between them but, I wasn't sure.

It was obvious he was high up in office, with the kinds of suits he wears, they look even dressier than my Father's, which again, wasn't good as to where my mind was heading.

"Flight 828 to Moscow airports to be boarded. I repeat, tickets for Moscow please enter the west wing. Thank you." The announcement hits the speakers as I walk back through the crowd to my group, grabbing my small work bag. I'd hired an SUV to hold the rest of our bags, the girl's looked packed for a week's worth, even though I wasn't sure if we would stay for longer than a day.