Gateway Drug | Part Four

Warning(s): Explicit language
Mentions of drug use
Brief allusions to abuse of power

----------

The slow push and pull of absolute ecstasy drives me to near insanity, my eyes closed as my head tips back, a soft whimper brushing past my lips because the feeling is just so good that I can barely breathe.

A sweat-slick chest moves against a sweat-slick chest, my legs encircling his waist to get more of him, in a worn down bedroom that smells strongly of alcohol and cigarettes. A scent I've grown fond of the past several weeks, but I won't admit that to anyone.

Another push in to me, another hit of my drug of choice, another whimper, another change of position.

His hand grasps at my hair, pulling it to one shoulder so his lips, tongue and teeth can explore where my neck and shoulder meet. My nails scratch at the back of his neck, a moan mixed with a gasp escapes my lips as he grabs at my waist and displays just as much control underneath me as he showed above me.

I feel cross-faded, my mind completely gone as I continue to take what he's willing to give me in as big of a dose as I can get it.

With one last stroke in to me, he finishes what he started.

The both of us try to catch our breaths as he falls back, causing me to fall on top of him, and my head rests on his chest as his hand starts massaging my scalp.

"Tommy does not find out." I tell him quietly, closing my eyes.

"Couldn't agree more." Nikki replies in a light tone and I smile.

I wake up from my dream in a frenzied sweat, glancing around my room. After a few deep breaths, I groan, and fall back on the bed, wanting to pull my hair out as I grab my pillow and scream into it as loud as I can.

----------

"You look like shit." Mick tells me mercilessly and I choke on my Coke, the acidic liquid stinging my nose as it drips out of my nostrils, sending me in to a coughing frenzy which entertains Tommy and Vince. </p><p>It's Saturday, so I decided to come spend it with Tommy at the apartment he's recently moved in to, with Vince and Nikki, since I couldn't spend time with him the other night after their first sold out show. My parents think I'm with Tansy again, though.

"Gee, thanks, Mick." I rasp out as I start to get control of my coughing, leaning forward in my seat on the couch. "I didn't sleep last night." I tell them, my eyes watering as Tommy hits my back as if trying to dislodge something from my airway. I hit his hand away from me and he gawks as if I just told him to go to hell.

"Are you sure you're not on your period this week?" Vince pipes, glancing up from his Playboy magazine to watch my reaction to his question. "I've noticed girls look like shit and act like it, too, during that time of the month." He licks the tip of his finger to turn the page of the pornographic picture show before him.

"No tampons." Tommy tells him, shaking his head as he takes a bite of Captain Crunch from his cereal bowl and Vince gets a confused look on his face.

"What the fuck do tampons have anything to do with when she's bleeding or not?" He asks Tommy.

"Are you seriously having a conversation about my bleeding vagina?" I ask them, grossed out.

"They save the more conservative topics for when you're around." Mick mumbles, continuing to tune his guitar.

If this is their "conservative" talk, I'd hate to hear their more perverted topics.

"Her mom won't let her wear tampons so I have to sneak them to her." Tommy explains and Vince gives me a look.