Gateway Drug | Part Seventy

Warning(s):
Explicit language
Mentions of drug abuse
Explicit sexual situations

----------

I excitedly jump up and down, seeing the mass of hair stepping into the hotel lobby.

Stevie's the first one in and I'm nearly tackling him, hugging him tightly because of how much I've missed him.

He's tightly hanging on to me, letting out a happy sigh before pulling away to look at me.

"You look good, babe. Tired, but good." He assures me, pinching at the tip of my nose and I smile, kissing his cheek for a second before I'm hugging at Slash as he smiles and says, "hey, Viv."

I look at Izzy when I pull away from Slash, and he looks me up and down once.

"Viv." He says to me in greeting.

"Izzy." I reply.

I'm even excited to see Axl, and he tenses up a little when I hug him, but relaxes and asks, "are you dying or something?" in reference to me hugging him.

"I love you, and I've missed you, and I'm being driven insane and being that you're already batshit, I know you can sympathize." I tell him.

"Ha. Ha." He sarcastically lets out but doesn't go to pull away until I'm good and ready. "Oh, by the way, I'm telling folks in L.A. we're siblings."

"Why?" I raise a brow, pulling away.

"So you can also be known as 'Axl Rose's sister' when I get rich and famous." He grins. "'Nikki Sixx's wife' is losing it's oomf, ya know?"

"Especially once the D-I-V-O-R-C-E is filed." I add.

"Exactly. So, I'm making sure you'll still have a name to drop to help you get stuff for free."

"Gee, thanks." I nod, my eyes shifting to Duff.

He's got the smallest hint of a smile tugging at his lips.

"Hey." I say to him.

"Hi." He replies.

"Alright." Doc's starting, stepping from the elevator to greet the guys. "Doc McGhee, pleasure to meet you guys, we have a show tonight so you've got," He looks at his watch. "Two hours to get settled in, rest, bend a chick over, whatever. The bus is leaving here at 7:00pm, and no later than that. Got it?" He asks and they all nod. "Okay, here are the itineraries--the guys usually don't pay these any mind, they just go when we tell them to, but in case you needed it, there it is." Pieces of paper with the tour schedule on it is handed to them and Stevie smiles widely, nodding his head, showing his excitement for the next month ahead. "I'm going to get a shower, if you have any questions, either ask Viv or ask Fred Saunders, our head of security--Viv knows his number. Here are your room keys, I've already got you guys checked in. See you tonight." He finishes, not giving them the chance to even reply before he's gone.

"He seems..." Axl starts and I look at him.

"He is." I reply. "Alright, let's get you guys settled in."

Doc got them joined rooms, so Duff's room was connected to Axl's, who was connected to Izzy, who was connected to Slash, who was connected to Stevie. At first I thought it was a good idea...

"Was your flight okay?" I ask Duff when we get to his room after helping the guys with their luggage, his hotel room door shutting before he sits his suitcase down by the door before looking around the room.

"Dude, this is nice." He mumbles, letting out a small sigh as I step to the bathroom, cracking the door.

"Duff?"