Gateway Drug | Part Twenty

Warning(s):
Explicit language
Explicit sexual situations

----------

I only believe there is one God. However, if there were to be multiple Gods, Nikki Sixx would definitely be one of them.

We barely make it out the door of the club to the last car waiting to pick us up and take us back to the hotel where Vince, Tommy and Mick are headed.

Forceful hands are tugging at my short dress as I open the door of the car, falling in to the back seat with a squeal as Nikki falls on top of me, looking back to hook the top of his boot in the handle of the door and shut it.

His lips are back to mine in a second, lighting my entire body on fire down to my toes.

I put my hands on his shoulders, pushing him back and he shifts and sits down, taking deep breaths as his arms encircle my waist and I straddle him-moaning at the feeling of him between my legs as he trails sloppy kisses down my neck.

His hand slides between us and up my dress, rough fingers igniting sparks through my skin as he feels that I don't have a shred of clothing on underneath.

He pulls away from kissing me, looking a little surprised.

"What?" I ask, giving him a few small kisses as he thinks of what to say.

He doesn't say anything, grabbing jaw with his free hand as he starts rubbing at my clit with the other, causing my eyes fo flutter closed.

Our tongues collide, his hand moving to snag the zipper down the back of my dress, and I push the straps of fabric from my shoulders to help him get it off of me.

He takes his hand from between my legs and pushes the skirt of my skin tight dress up my abdomen, causing me to hold my arms up so he can pull it off of me.

I don't know where the hell the dress goes after he discards it, and I don't really care at the moment.

His large hands encase my waist by my ribs, pulling me up so his tongue and teeth can leave hickeys all over my breasts.

I'm wet enough to fill a rag up and then some, possibly ruining his leather pants underneath me by grinding in to him to get some relief.

He has mercy on me, his hand returning to tease my sensitive flesh as he bites at one of my nipples.

"Nikki, please, please." I quietly beg, and he grins, the tips of his fingers barely making it inside of me before he goes back to my clit and I move against his hand, starting to get frustrated.

He finds my flustered state amusing, taking a pause from my breasts.

It's almost as if his hazel eyes are studying the way my hips are moving desperately to aid some relief to my throbbing core.

I grab his wrist, pulling his soaked fingers from between my legs before wrapping my burgundy colored lips around his pointer finger, making direct eye contact with him as I slowly move my mouth down and back up his finger like I would his prick, my hands starting to untie the laces of his pants.

"Oh, fuck." He curses, smirking when my hand gets his pants undone and wraps around the base of him, jerking him off a couple of times before teasingly rubbing the tip of him from my clit, to my entrance, and back again.

As much as it's torturing me to not just sink down on him and go at it, it's torturing him more.

I don't think he realized how potent a taste of his own medicine would be.