Gateway Drug | Part Seventeen

Warning(s):
Explicit language
Drug use
Sexual situations

----------

My legs are shaking, lip's swollen from enduring the abuse from my teeth and Nikki's, my skin's covered by a sheen of sweat, my cheeks are hot and tear stained from crying and my nails are sore from clawing at the sheets, Nikki's skin, and sometimes even my own skin, to vent a little relief from the relentless, aching pleasure being forced through my body repeatedly with no end.

He's given me a minute to catch my breath, and I take full advantage of it.

He's happy with himself at my expense, standing at the foot of the bed, tapping in to his bottle of Jack, looking at me like I'm his prey.

Thoughts are running through his head like a wildfire, the look in his eye as he tilts his head a little is almost scaring me because I was ready to tap out an hour ago, but he doesn't know how to just stop. Once he gets going, he goes through the night, and he hasn't even came once, yet.

I close my eyes for a split second, which is a mistake, because I feel warm liquid hitting at my sensitive nipples, washing over the rest of my chest and down my ribs, my eyes flying open in time to see his tongue lick it off of me.

A weak moan leaves my throat, my hands coming up to move through his hair, arching in to him. His soft lick turns in to a rough bite on my rib, and I cry out, groaning a little, but I still wrap my legs around him.

"Nikki, please." I beg, tears coming back to my eyes and he looks up at me. I don't know if I want him to stop or don't want him to stop.

He gives one last kiss to both of my breasts before pulling off of me and tugging at his pants after dropping the empty bottle on the carpet.

There's no way in hell I want him to stop.

I mentally talk myself in to getting up on my knees, ignoring the overly sensitive flesh between my legs, and crawling to the edge of the bed to meet him.

Once he's got the zipper pulled down, my lips are brushing against his chest, tongue coming out to lick his collarbone before my teeth nip at his neck.

His hand goes to my hair, pulling my lips to his in a bruising kiss.

My hands rest at the top of his pants, my skin being electrified by his enticing touch as his fingers run up my ribs, and back down to grab at my hips.

Reaching out to get him out of the remains of his clothes, his hand wraps around my wrist, stopping me just as I'm about to grab at him.

"What is it?" I ask him, quietly.

"I fucked someone else and I'm being reminded of it, right now." Is what he should've said. But he didn't.

"I'll be right back." He says in the same tone, taking a step back from me and I furrow my brows.

"Where are you going?" I ask next, seeing him dig through his bag but I don't see what he gets out of it before he heads to the door.

"Nothing. I'll be back in a minute." He assures me before stepping out and shutting the door behind him.

I wait for him to come back, but once I realize he's been gone longer than ten minutes, I throw my T-shirt back on and go to find him.

Just as I'm about to open the bathroom door, he's opening it sloppily, the smell of peculiar smoke wafting in to my nostrils, nearly knocking me to the floor.