Chapter 3

The Next Day

Yuri's POV

I woke up from my beautiful sleep because my friends are coming here at my house. I look at the time and its just 6 am.

Base on what we discussed about the time, my friends are coming here at 7 in the morning so I only have 1 hour to prepare.

I went to the bathroom and take a warm shower. After taking a warm shower, I change my outfit into this.

After that, I went downstairs and asked the maid to clean the whole mansion because I don't want my friends to see my messy home

30 minutes later, I heard the doorbell rang and I raised my eyebrow because its just 6:30 am.

I sighed and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hi Yuri!." I flinched when I saw Kai in front of me.

"Hey? Are you ok? Seems like you've seen a ghost." He said and waved his hand in front of me.

"Oh, I'm ok. I'm just shock because you came so early. You were about to come within 30 minutes." I said and he chuckled.

"You're friends are supposed to come at 7 am right? Well, I am your boyfriend and I can come at your house whenever I want." He said and winked at me.

"Ok ok fine! Just come inside and we're going to wait for them." I said and Kai followed me at the living room.

"So? Where should I stay at night?." He asked and I blushed a little.

"We only have 4 guest rooms here and the 4 rooms are reserved for the 4 couples." I replied and looked away.

"Wait? Don't tell me that I'm going to sleep at your room?." He asked while smirking.

"Yah! Don't smirk like that you little pervert! Yes you are going to sleep with me. But, don't do something bad because I'm going to burn you in hell!." I yelled but he just laughed at me.

"I'm just joking my love, of course I won't make you pregnant at this early ok?." He said and I immediately smack his head.

"Yah! You pervert guy! I hate you!." I shouted and sat on the couch while he remain standing still laughing.

After Kai said those words, I completely ignore him even if he keeps clinging in my arms.

The clock strikes 7 and I heard the doorbell rang. Kai suggested to open the door but still, I didn't response because I just want to play with him.

"Yo! Maknae wassup! You're so early." I saw Beomgyu greeting Kai with Yeora beside him.

"Hey Yuri, we're exactly on time." Yeora said and sat beside me.

"Yeah! And I already prepare your room. You are staying in one room with Beomgyu. I bet your comfortable because Beomgyu is your boyfriend." I said and I saw her changed face expression.

"Hey? Are you ok girl?." I asked but she looked away.

"U-uh, yeah I'm ok. J-just tell Beomgyu about that because I know that he's going to tease me if I am the one who told him that we are staying in one room." She replied and looked at Beomgyu whose now talking to Kai.

"Yieh! You're blushing girl. Don't worry, the other couples are in the same room too just like me and Kai." I said.

"Did I just hear my name?." Kai appeared in front of us with Beomgyu, Yeonjun, Soobin, Eunji, and Eunsoo.

"Hey guys! Sorry if we're 10 minutes late hehe." Eunji said and sat on the couch same with the others.

"Hey? Where's Taehyun and Hana?." I asked but they just shrugged.

"We don't know guys, I guess those two are coming at 8 am I guess." Yeonjun said and I just rolled my eyes.

"What! Who told you that?." Yeora asked.

"Taehyun messaged me yesterday because his parents are going to Busan that's why he can't go early." Yeonjun explained while the rest of them nodded.

"Ok! Let's just wait for them." Yuri said.

**********

3rd Person's POV

Taehyun finally arrived at his girlfriend's simple house but instant beautiful. He parked his car and ring the doorbell.

After a few seconds, the door was finally opened and Taehyun bowed at Jungkook who's now in front of him.

"Annyeonghaesayo Jungkook hyung." Taehyun greeted and smile.

"Oh hi Taehyun, you must be waiting for Hana right? She's still in her room preparing herself." Jungkook replied.

Jungkook allow Taehyun to step inside in his house to wait for Hana who was still getting ready.

When Taehyun was finally inside of Hana's house, he saw Hana's sister Jieun coming towards them.

"Oh Taehyun! You came? Are you probably waiting for Hana?." Jieun asked and greet the boy.

"Yes noona! We're going to Yuri's house to have a sleepover as what Eunji planned." Taehyun said.

"I see! My husband already told me about that. But let me tell you one thing ok?." Jieun asked while Taehyun nodded his head.

"Anything noona." Taehyun replied and Jieun sighed before starting her words.

"Taehyun, you know that I trust you right?." Jieun asked and Taehyun nodded.

"I just want you to take care of Hana when you two are already in Yuri's house. You know, she's really scared when the weather is bad. She needs someone to hug and comfort her. I am telling you this because this evening, a heavy rain will drop here in Seoul so I want you to be with Hana." Jieun stated.

"Don't worry noona, I already know about that because Hana told me. And yes, I will be there for her. It won't break your trust towards me, I promise." Taehyun replied and smiled.

"Babe! You're here, how long have you been waiting for me?." Hana appeared from upstairs.

"Oh, for about 10 minutes I guess? But it doesn't matter." Taehyun replied.

"Unnie, Jungkook oppa. We are both heading now to Yuri's house." Hana bid goodbye to her sister and brother in law.

"Ok! Be a good girl ok? Goodbye." Jieun said and smiled.

Hana held onto Taehyun's arms and the couple made their way to Yuri's house in exactly 7:45 am.