Chapter 9

Yuri's POV

"Shut up Vernon! I know people like you won't love someone like me because I look so terrible to you that's why you cheated on me!." I shouted but he pulled me closer.

"I cheated on you because you are so moody. Everyday that I am with you I feel so bored that's why I tried to replace you but I can't. I still want you Yuri, I came back at our middle school just to find you and win you back. But I guess you still can't move on towards me right sweetie?." He flirty asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't play stupid Vernon! A cheater is always a cheater. And what did you say? Me? Can't move on from that f*cking face and attitude of yours? Dude! Wake up. Its not time from dreaming ok? Just go to hell and you will see your impossible dream." I angrily said and tried to let go of his hand but he's really strong.

"Please let me go Vernon! I have so many things to do." I pleaded but he shook his head.

"To do what? To have a date with your so called boyfriend that you are waiting for? Oh come on Yuri! Don't act numb because you don't have any boyfriend instead of me!." He shouted and tightened his grip on my wrist.

"I want you back Yuri! Is it hard to do?." He asked and looked at me in the eye.

"What if I don't want you anymore? What would you do?." I asked.

"Then I will make you mine again even if you don't want it." He said.

I tried to let go again but I failed again. He is really strong that I can't even release my small wrist on his. Gosh! Kai? When are you coming back? Save me from this stupid guy!.

I tried my best to release from his grip but then I felt that a fist landed on Vernon's face so now my wrist are free.

"Who told you to touch my girlfriend man!." I turned around seeing Kai beside Vernon with his angry look.

Vernon wiped the blood on his lips then stood up to face Kai. And when he finally did, he looked at him seriously.

"Oh! Nice to meet you bro, I'm Vernon. Yuri's boyfriend right?." Vernon happily said and offered his hand to Kai.

"I am! Who are you BTW and why are you touching my girlfriend? She is not your property so keep your hands off of her." Kai complained but Vernon chuckled.

"And why can't I touch my own ex-girlfriend man? And FYI, before she fell in love with you. She is mine first! I let you borrow her in 2 years. And now that I'm back, I'm going to take what's mine and you can't stop me!." Vernon shouted and tried to touch me again but Kai blocked his way.

"One wrong move and I'm going to destroy your f*cking stupid disgusting face!." Kai yelled and held my arm.

"I am giving you a warning Vernon boy, if you ever came near your ex or should I say my girlfriend. I'm not hesitating to kill you!." Kai warned and quickly dragged me in his car.

************
Eunji's POV

"Hey baby? Isn't that Kai and Yuri?." Yeonjun asked and I turned to where he's looking and I quickly saw Kai and Yuri.

"Wait? Are they fighting?." I asked and was about to look after them when I felt Yeonjun's hand on my wrist.

"Don't come to them baby, if they are fighting. Let them be because its normal for a couple to have a fight." He said and loosened his grip on mine.

"W-what if they ended up breaking each other's heart?." I nervously asked and he just shushed me.

"It will never gonna happen baby, Kai is kind and an understanding man. He would never let go of his first love within a simple fight ok? Unless, Yuri cheat on him." I quickly hit his arm when he said the last words.

"Yah! Yuri would never cheat ok? She loves Kai and I know that. She is not like her ex-boyfriend ok? A cheater not like Vernon." I said and he quickly looked at me with a 'what are you saying look'.

"She has an ex-boyfriend?." He asked shocked.

"Yeah! When we were still in middle school, Yuri has Vernon. Her first love, she really gave him whatever he wants mostly her attention that he needed. Yuri also told me that she is so thankful that she met Vernon because he is a lovely man. But one day, Yuri caught him kissing another girl and when she clearly saw it with her own eyes and witness. She cut her relationship with him without even saying any word. It hurts right? But Vernon deserves it because a cheater will never win." I explained and he nodded.

"Now I get it! But, does Huening Kai knows that she has an ex-boyfriend?." He asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

"I don't know either, I just know that Taehyun doesn't know that Hana gave a chance to her suitor when we were in middle school back then. That's the secret that I only know." I said and he nodded.

"Ok! Then I must tell Taehyun about Hana's secret back then." He said and this time, I hit his chest.

"Then go and tell him then I'm going to end our relationship too!." I yelled and he just chuckled.

"Oh! I'm just joking baby. I won't tell him if it was our secret ok? And let's change the topic because we went here to have a date not to discuss about our best friend's secret or relationship." He said and dragged me to the roller coaster area.

"Yah Yeonjun! I'm scared to ride in that freaking roller coaster. I might die you know." I said and held on his sleeves tightly.

"Aw, is my baby scared? Then let's go to another ride section that you wouldn't afraid of." He said and I nodded.

"You're not afraid in monsters or ghost right baby?." He asked and I nodded.

"Then let's head at the horror train section to have some fun." He happily said and quickly dragged me at the horror train section as what he said.