Chapter 12

Eunsoo's POV

Soobin is staying at my house because I'm going to help him about his spoken poetry project in English because he is not good in it.

Well, I'm not good too. I just want to help my boyfriend so that he can pass it on the exact date. I bet Yeonjun and the others are finished about this.

"Hey guys! Do you want to have some coffee for concentration?." My brother asked.

"Sure oppa, Soobin is also tired writing his project." I replied and look at Soobin who is smiling shyly at my brother.

"Oh come on Soobin! Don't act shy in front of me because soon, you will be my brother in law." Seungcheol oppa said and I blushed at his words.

"Yah oppa! Can you just prepare us some coffee? We're both tired you know." I said before rolling my eyes towards my annoying brother.

"Sweety? Can you please do some researh because I need some info about this." Soobin said and I nodded before picking up my phone.

I opened my phone and do some research about Soobin's project, but before I checked on it. I saw a viral video in social media.

The video has already 200k views and I realized that it was from our school so I checked on it to see who was on the video.

"Sweety, I need to check on this video because it came from our university." I said and he nodded while continue doing his project.

I clicked the video and I smiled because it was a romance video. The boy was holding the girl's hand then confessing his love towards her.

"Aw! He is so sweet." I chuckled and continue watching the video until the boy caught my attention.

Oh sh*t! This guy is Kim Samuel. I looked at the girl and I was shocked to see Hana. Samuel was holding her hand and confessing his love towards my friend.

The video ended and I quickly closed my phone and sighed in relief. Soobin suddenly looked at me with a confused look.

"Hey? Are you ok?." He asked but I ignore him. Instead, I handed my phone to him.

"Is the video you watched just ended? Is it bad or something?." He asked.

"Just watched the video and you will see the reality." I said and he quickly opened my phone to watched the video.

When he finally watched the video. His reaction changed and he looked at me again.

"Tell me? Do you know this guy in front of Hana?." He asked.

"He is Kim Samuel, our new classmate. And, he is Hana's suitor when we were still in middle school. He's been inlove with Hana 4 years ago until now." I replied.

"Does Taehyun know about this?." He asked once again and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess he is on his way going to Hana's house. And also, he don't have time to check on his phone mostly in social medias." I replied.

"Then he might know this video! He is Hana's boyfriend and he has the right to watch this. We need to send it to our group chat as soon as possible." He said and I nodded.

He went on his social media account and immediately send the video on our group chat. I hope Taehyun will saw this video and I hope he won't get mad to Hana.

"There, its already sent. Let's continue the project and help me to search some info." He said and I nodded.

**********
Taehyun's POV

I finally arrived at Hana's house with my luggage, as what I said. I'm staying with her in just 1 month. Well, I want to stay with her forever.

"Hana babe? I'm here." I shouted and I heard her respond saying that she's coming.

She finally opened the door and I smiled at her. She quickly hugged me like there is no tomorrow for the both of us..

"Finally you're here babe! I thought you're not gonna come." She said and pout.

"Aw! I'm so sorry babe, my mom won't let me to use her luggage and I argued with her and she let me use her luggage." I replied and she smiled.

"BTW, what time is it now?." I asked and she pointed at their wall clock.

"Its already 8pm love, and we still have school tomorrow. BTW, have you eaten?." She asked.

"Nope! I forgot to eat before coming here." I replied and she smile.

"Just stay at my room and I'm going to cook ramen for the both of us." She said.

I quickly went to her room to put my luggage. She suggested to cook since I'm still bad at making ramen hehe.

I reached for my phone and I quickly opened our group chat since I already missed our conversation in here. I missed chatting with my friends.

When I finally open the chat, I saw a video that Soobin sent. I guess he want us to watch the video so I decided to click the link and it finally turned into the video.

While I was watching! I saw my own girlfriend at the video and she was with a boy and the boy was holding her hands and he is confessing to her.

I can't clearly see Hana's reaction, but I feel that the boy is sincerely serious about confessing his love towards my girlfriend.

I didn't finished watching the video because I can't take it no more! I can't bear to see my girl with another man.

Suddenly, Hana came and I just gave her an angry look. She looks quiet and I think she's doubting what I am doing right now.

"B-babe? The ramen is ready. Let's go and eat downstairs." She said avoiding my gaze and I quickly held her wrist preventing her to stop.

"Are you really with some other guy earlier that's why you didn't came back at the cafeteria?." I angrily asked and looked at her seriously.

Hana's POV

"I-uhm." I can't speak because I think he already watched the video.

"Answer me Hana!." He yelled which made me flinched.

"Yes I am, but that's not for real. H-he choose me to be his tourguide and he said that he wanted to go to the garden that's why I helped him to get in there." I started without knowing that my tears are slowly falling.

"And, I didn't expect that he will do something like that! I expected that he forget about me that's why I didn't take that as an issue." I ended not looking at him.

"Then tell me! Did you say yes to his confession?." He asked once again but not in a yelled way.

"Why would I say yes to him? I don't even love him! I already have you and I won't let anyone to knock on my door instead of you! I love you Taehyun, I really do." I said but nothing changed in his face.

"Really? You loved me? If you love me then prove it to me and I will believe you." He said.

Of course! I loved him so much. I tiptoed my foot and immediately kissed him right on the lips to prove that he's the only one I love, nothing else.

He responded to my kiss but I didn't broke it. I want him to believe me because I didn't know what to do if I will lose him right now.

He put his arms on my waist and I placed my arms on his neck and we deepened the kiss. He was about to push me on the bed when I stopped him.

"I'm not ready Taehyun." I whispered and broke the kiss.

"I know, I just can't control myself. I really love you Hana and I don't want someone to steal you away from me." He said and cupped my cheeks.

"I love you too Taehyun, and let's go downstairs because the ramen might get cold. And, I'm really hungry." I said and he chuckled.

He intertwined our fingers and we both head downstairs to eat our ramen. I'm so glad that we are ok now, I thought he was going to believe on that f*cking video.