Chapter 22

Author's POV

Classes are about to start in just 1 hour. The girls are busy talking to each other while the boys are still comforting Beomgyu on what happened on the other day.

"I heard that you and Beomgyu had a little fight." Hana stated which made Yeora nodded.

"Yeah! He thinks that I'm going to replace him with Wonwoo, and he misunderstood what he just saw." Yeora replied in a sad tone.

"So? Care to talk to him and settle your problems." Eunji said while Yeora shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know what to do guys. I keep on calling and texting him but 1 of it doesn't have any reply from him even though he's not busy. What should I do guys? What if he end up what's going on   between us." She said with a teary voice.

"Don't say that Yeora, I'm sure that Beomgyu won't break your heart. I think he need a time to think and to refresh his mind before talking to you." Eunsoo added.

"BTW, did you overslept? Why did you have eyebags?." Yuri asked out of the blue.

"Yeah! It captivated my attention, why did you have eyebags? What did you do last night? Did you cry about what happened betweem Beomgyu and you?." Eunji asked.

"I'm going to tell you guys what really happened last night that's why I've got these stupid eyebags." Yeora started and the girls moved closer to her so that they can listen on what is she going to tell.

*Flashback*

Beomgyu walked out from their dorm and immediately went to the bar. He didn't know if what comes to his mind that's why he came to the bar without thinking what will happen next.

He entered the bar and found an empty seat beside the counter area. He got his wallet and quickly went to the counter to order something.

"3 bottles of soju please." He said and paid his order.

The waiter immediately gave him his 3 bottle of soju with a small glass. He stared at the soju that he ordered before smiling.

"Hmm, never in my life that I would experience to drink this kind of alcohol. But to forget my problems, I'm not scared to get drunk." He chuckled and started drinking the soju.

When he is drinking, the memories of Yeora and Wonwoo keep on flashing in his mind. He can't help but to drink more because of his problems.

After 30 minutes, the 3 bottles that he ordered are now empty. Beomgyu drank it all without hesitation even if this is his first time.

He was now completely drunk like hell, his visions are now getting blurred. He is not in the right mind to walk back to their dorm.

Suddenly, a girl in a short skirt sat beside him. Beomgyu turned to the girl without any reactions. The lady smiled and lift up his chin.

"Why is a handsome guy like you doesn't have any friends or something." The lady said while smirking at him.

"Its none of your business, you exactly didn't know what has gotten into me." He replied with a drunk voice.

"Oh! I guess you have many problems. But don't mind it, I can be with you all this night." She said in a flirty tone.

She smirked again and started caressing Beomgyu's cheeks. She looked at his red lips and was about to kiss him when an arm pulled her away.

"Don't you dare to kiss my friend slut!." Hueningkai appeared from behind and removed the girl's hand from Beomgyu.

The girl was now completely shock because Hueningkai ruined her timing. He gave her a death glare before walking out from the bar.

He walked towards Taehyun's car while holding Beomgyu. When Taehyun saw his friends, he helped Ningning to carry Beomgyu and placed him on the backseat.

"Aish! Hyung is so naughty, we didn't know that he's going to the bar in this kind of night." Taehyun mumbled and looked at the sleeping Beomgyu behind them.

"Let's go hyung, Yeora is still at the dorm waiting from Beomgyu hyung." Hueningkai said and Taehyun droved to their destination.

After 15 minutes, the two arrived at the dorm while carrying the drunk Beomgyu. Soobin and Yeonjun were both shocked to see them.

"What happened to him boys?." Soobin asked with concern.

"We found him at the bar and he is now completely drunk. A slut was about to take advantage of him. But luckily, I was on the right timing to save him." Ningning explained.

"Just bring him to his room, Yeora is waiting for him there." Yeonjun said and the two went to Beomgyu's room and they saw Yeora sitting at the bed.

She immediately stood up when she saw Taehyun and Hueningkai carrying Beomgyu. The two pushed him in the bed before looking at Yeora.

"Is he drunk?." Yeora asked and the two nodded.

"You can take your time with him. Just call us if you need us." Hueningkai said and left the room with Taehyun.

Yeora turned to her sleeping boyfriend. She can't stop herself from crying because this is the first time that she saw Beomgyu in this situation.

"Why did you get drunk boss? I told you before that if we have a problem we won't drink alcohol because it can't help our hearts to settle those f*cking problems." She whispered and caressed his cheeks.

"I know that you are still mad at me. But please, don't do something stupid because it really broke my heart. What if something happened to you? You're so lucky because Taehyun and Kai are there to look for you. If not, there's a possibility that might got involved into an accident." She said while crying.

"I need to go back now, I hope tomorrow will be the last day of our fight. I love you always Gyu." Yeora mumbled and placed a soft kiss on his forehead before leaving his room.

*Flashback Ends*

"So Taehyun and Kai also went to the bar to fetch him." Eunsoo complained and Yeora nodded.

"Yeah! I'm so thankful that Beomgyu arrived back safely. I can't bear if something happens to him." Yeora said.

"Its ok Yeora! You just need to talk to him and settle your problems." Hana said.

"Yeah, just don't give up and have hope." Yuri added and she smiled at her friends.