Chapter 36

3rd Person's POV

Its been 2 months since the competition held. The 5 boys won the gold trophy with a medal. And its been two months since Hana and Taehyun broke up.

Eunji and Yeonjun are still happy with their relationship same as Yeora and Beomgyu, Yuri and Hueningkai. While Eunsoo? She still have mix feelings for Dino and Soobin.

Its been 2 months since Eunsoo and Dino are secretly having a mutual understanding and Soobin slowly feels that Eunsoo is acting cold towards him.

Samuel and Hana are still dating but Jieun and Jungkook doesn't seem happy to see Hana dating Samuel because they still want Taehyun.

Hueningkai is now fully recover with his wound. Vernon is still missing but the couple didn't mind about him coming back again.

And about their school year? Few days left before their graduation party so the students are now excited to graduate.

And now, let's get back to the story...

"Hyung! I have something to tell you." Taehyun suddenly barged in into Soobin's room.

"Whoa! Easy bro." Soobin suddenly shut his phone while Taehyun sat beside him.

"Hyung! I saw your girlfriend at the XXXX restaurant and she's having a date with a stranger. And lastly, I saw the two of them kissed." Taehyun started but Soobin just furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Are you sure about that Taehyun? Because Eunsoo told me that she's busy." Soobin said but Taehyun shook his head.

"No hyung! I'm pretty sure that its Eunsoo. And I can see in her face that she's actually happy having a date and kissing a random stranger. No matter why she's acting cold in front of you." Taehyun said.

Soobin looked away and clenched his fist. His mind telling him to look after Eunsoo so that he can find out the truth.

"Taehyun? Can you take me to that restaurant where Eunsoo is staying?." Soobin asked and Taehyun nod.

"Sure hyung." Taehyun answered as they both went on Soobin's car to reached Eunsoo's location.

Meanwhile, at Eunsoo's place...

"Hey Dino? What's the matter?." Eunsoo asked while eating her sushi that Dino bought.

"Nothing! I think I just saw something weird. I don't know why but I have a feeling that he is peeking on us." Dino replied and Eunsoo looked behind her but she didn't saw anything.

"Nah! Maybe your imagining things again. Let's just enjoy our date again because in a few days, we will graduate and already finished our studies." She stated and shrugged her shoulders then continue eating her sushi.

"So its true that you're busy having an affair." A voice interrupted their date as they both looked at the owner of the voice which is Soobin with Taehyun beside him.

"S-soobin?." Eunsoo mumbled looking straight at her boyfriend.

"Why? Shocked to see me?." Soobin coldly asked while looking angrily towards her.

"W-what are you doing here? A-and how did you know that I'm here?." She asked stuttering and was about to kiss Soobin but he pushed her away.

"Don't act like you're innocent Eunsoo! I know everything. I know why are you acting cold towards me these past 2 months because you're having an affair with someone. Why didn't you tell me?!." Soobin shouted but Taehyun stopped him from doing a scandal inside a restaurant.

"Its because she doesn't love you anymore. Don't act dumb boy because my ex-girlfriend is mine. She still loves me not you so back off." Dino suddenly appeared from the scene and Soobin gave him an angry look.

"What did you say? I am dumb? Well, watch your mouth because I'm not scared to kill you!." Soobin was about to punch Dino but Eunsoo pushed him away.

"Can you please stop Soobin!." Eunsoo yelled and the people are now looking at them.

"What did you say Eunsoo? You want me to stop? Wow! So you are now on that man's side? So its really true that you're cheating on me!." Soobin yelled back making Eunsoo flinched from her boyfriends act.

"I told you hyung, I saw the both of them kissing while feeding each other." Eunsoo immediately look at Taehyun when he finally spoke.

"You saw us Taehyun?." Eunsoo asked.

"I told you love, someone is peeking on us earlier and I'm pretty sure that its him." Dino said as he pointed his index finger towards Taehyun.

"Stop with your acting skills Eunsoo and just tell me the truth! Are you really having an affair with him?." Soobin asked as tears fall our from his eyes.

Eunsoo was about to answer but then she saw Soobin crying in front of her. She felt that her heart got stabbed by a knives from what she's seeing right now.

"Isn't it obvious? Your friend told you that were kissing so its obvious that she's having an affair with me." Dino said trying to insult Soobin.

"Shut up little brat! I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to my own girlfriend." Soobin yelled and looked at Eunsoo.

"Answer me Eunsoo." He asked once again  but she remained silent.

"Why can't you just tell him the truth Eunsoo. You told me before that you love me not him. So I think this is the right time for him to know the truth between us." Dino said looking at Eunsoo who was now crying.

"I-I don't know Soobin, s-sometimes I feel nothing when I'm with you t-that's why I came out with my ex-boyfriend. I-I'm sorry if I keep it as a secret. I just don't want you to feel upset." Eunsoo said lowering her head as Soobin ran his fingers on his hair.

"Why did you do this to me Eunsoo! I gave you everything. You're the only woman that I love. And now you are cheating on me! I-I thought you love me." Soobin mumbled with his voice but Eunsoo sobbed loudly.

"I-I don't know Soobin, I didn't know what I feel right now. But believe me, I do love you but I think that was before." Eunsoo replied still not looking at him.

"I can't believe you. I-I just can't." Soobin suddenly walked away leaving Eunsoo crying with Dino.

"Eunsoo-ah, I know you love Soobin hyung. But please, believe your own true feeling and I know you will realize that its really him not that man beside you." Taehyun suddenly spoke before following his hyung.