Chapter 38

Eunsoo's POV

I told Dino that I can't meet him today because of what Soobin texted me yesterday. I was shocked to read his message, the most hurtful message that I've ever read.

Many tears are non stop falling from my eyes. I really don't know what to do, call me slut but I really love them both.

Just then, I looked back at Soobin's text message.

Soobin: Eunsoo-ah, I'll let you choose between you're ex-boyfriend and me. I'll wait for you at our favorite place until 12pm. If you didn't come, I'll end our relationship and there's no connection to the both of us.

I can't reply to him right now. I still have mixed emotions. I really want to hang out with Dino again but my heart keep on telling me that I should go and meet Soobin.

I still remember what Taehyun told me yesterday that I should believe my own true feeling. Should I? I guess I can't spill my true feeling right now. I'm just me not anyone else. I am just inlove with the most special person in my life.

Well, its time to choose who I really love. If I choose Soobin then I can be with my friends. But, Dino will get hurt. But if I choose my ex-boyfriend, my friends will blame me like how we blame Hana when she decided to break up with Taehyun.

************
Soobin's POV

"Hyung, are you sure that I will wait for you at the car?." Taehyun ask and I nodded.

"I will just wait for her to come. I know she read my text even if she didn't reply. I guess she have those mixed feelings again." I said.

I told Taehyun to wait for me until 12pm because me and the boys are going to have some bonding at the mall this afternoon so I need to talk to Eunsoo right now.

I look at my watch and its now 11:30 in the morning. Eunsoo have 30 minutes left to come here. If she didn't come, I'm willing to give her the freedom that she wants.

I sat on the bench waiting for her to come. I am not the type of person who gets bored easily. And I am willing to wait mostly from the person I loved.

"Soobin!." Someone shouted and I quickly looked up snapping my thoughts out.

When I looked at the direction where the voice is. My heart beats faster because the person I'm waiting is here right now.

Eunsoo hurriedly appeared in front of me with her swollen eyes. Wait did she cry? I guess so because of her red puffy eyes. But, what's the reason why did she cried?.

"S-soobin-ah, I'm sorry." She mumbled and what shocked me the most is when she immediately hugged me.

I have no choice just to hugged her back. She sobbed in my embrace and I continue comforting her. If I was the reason why she cried then I must apologize to her.

"H-hey, don't cry." I said as I broke the hug and slowly wipe her tears.

"I-I'm sorry Soobin, I'm sorry if I cheated on you. I-I'm just curious because of Dino a-and my feelings for him slowly grow up again. B-but now I realized something." She paused and looked deeply in my eyes.

"Taehyun is right, I just need to believe my true feelings. I didn't use it and I become dumb to notice that it was really you whom I loved not Dino. I'm really sorry if I almost ruin our relationship for that stupid feelings of mine." She cried again and I cupped her cheeks while wiping her tears.

"I'm not mad at you Eunsoo. I understand why you did that. Its because you still can't forget about your first love right?." I asked and she  nodded.

"I do. But now, I can forget about him. Its you who I choose not him. And believe me, I will not do that again. I promise that I won't fall for him again." She said and smiled.

"Promise?." I asked and she pressed her forehead on mine.

"I promise, I won't turn out to be a bad girl anymore." She replied and smiled.

"I love you." I whispered and intertwined our hands.

"I love you more than anything Soobin." Eunsoo replied and pressed her lips on mine as I respond to her kiss.

She broke the kiss with a smile on her face.

"I'm happy that we are ok now." I said.

She was about to answer but then my phone rang and I quickly looked at the screen to see Yeonjun hyung calling and I just smile at Eunsoo before answering the call.

Me: Hello hyung?.

Yeonjun: Where are you Soobin? You need to come back with Taehyun right now. We need to go to the mall as soon as possible.

Me: Is that so? Ok fine! Just wait for about 20 minutes and we will be right there.

Yeonjun: Ok! Make it quick or else I will smack both of you and Taehyun's head.

Me: Ok hyung! You don't need to yell because my eardrums were gonna broke.

I sighed as I ended the call. I looked at Eunsoo again and she just furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who's that?." She asked as she crossed her arms.

"Its just Yeonjun hyung, he told me that Taehyun and I need to go back at the dorm." I replied.

"Why? Is there a problem?." She asked worriedly.

"No! Actually, we are going to have a bonding today at the mall. So I think our oldest is too excited to go now that's why he called me." I replied and she nodded.

"Ok! Enjoy your bonding guys. And also, tell Taehyun that I wanted to thanked him for forcing me to believe on my true feeling." She said and smiled.

I waved goodbye at her and she kissed my cheeks before walking away. She told me that she needed to help her brother to clean their house.

I left the park and head to the parking area where Taehyun is waiting. Taehyun gave me a smile like he's in a good mood today.

"Well, congrats hyung." He said and tap my shoulder.

"Huh? What are you saying?." I asked looking confused.

"Well, let's just say that you and Eunsoo are now back to normal." He said and I rolled my eyes because this boy is really something.