Chapter 33

3rd Person's POV

"Baby? What did you and Jun talked about?." Eunji asked as she lean her head on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Nothing, just boys talk ok?." He replied.

"Also, you're childhood friend is really kind. I thought he was that cold man but when I finally talk to him, he likes to spill some joke whether its a serious talk." He added.

"Really? Did you and Jun talked about some jokes or something?." She asked holding her laughter.

"Yah! I told you that its secret." Yeonjun answered.

"Ok fine! Just let me sleep, you're so annoying you know." Eunji said and sleep  while leaning her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.

**********
The flashback of Yuri and Vernon keep on lingering on Vernon's mind while he was holding a knife. He was now at the park thinking his past with his ex-girlfriend that he cheated on.

"If I didn't cheat on you. We should be together from now on, I'm so stupid Yuri-ah, I shouldn't have let you go." Vernon said to himself while looking at the old pictures of him and Yuri.

"I failed to be with you before. But now, I would never let you go. I will get you away from that boyfriend of yours." He said and formed his fist into a circle.

Suddenly, he saw a familiar figure making his mood changed. He smirked when he saw Hueningkai with Beomgyu. He slowly hid the knife on his back and slowly walked behind Hueningkai.

Meanwhile...

"Hyung! Why are we here at the park? Is there any something special?." Hueningkai asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing special bro, we came here so that we can catch a fresh air. Don't worry, the hyungs know about us coming here." Beomgyu explained and Hueningkai nodded.

Just then, Beomgyu's phone rang making their coversation cut. He immediately looked at his phone and he saw Yeora's name on the screen.

"Bro, I just need to take this call from my lovely Yeora. You can wait for me and we were going to take pictures so that we can have a proof to them that we went here." Beomgyu said and go to the other direction to answer Yeora's call.

Hueningkai was left alone near the fountain. He forgot to bring his phone that's why he can't text his girlfriend. He placed his hand on his pocket while thinking something.

Suddenly, he saw a men's shadow behind him. He raised his eyebrow before turning around.

A knife was about to land on his back when he immediately held Vernon's hand. He was shocked to see Vernon behind him with an angry look.

"What do you think you're doing freaky boy?!." Hueningkai yelled trying to get the knife from Vernon's grip.

The two boys are fighting while the people in the park are now looking at them. Beomgyu is still talking to his girlfriend in another direction.

Suddenly, the knife landed on Hueningkai's stomach and he screamed in pain. Vernon smirked as he successfully hit his rival from the girl he loves.

"How is it Kai? Did you feel the pain?." Vernon yelled and was about to hit him again when someone kicked him from behind making the knife fall.

The knife fall on the ground and Beomgyu immediately throw it away. He glared at Vernon before approaching his best friend who's now in pain.

Just then, many people came and held Vernon so that he won't harm Hueningkai again. Beomgyu held his best friend.

"Bro! Hold on, I already called an ambulance." Beomgyu said while Hueningkai is holding his lower tummy.

**********
Hueningkai was sent on the operating room and Beomgyu immediately called Yuri.

Yuri: Hello Beomgyu? You called? Is there a problem?.

Beomgyu: Yes it has, I'm at the hospital. Kai got hit with a stranger and he is now at the operating room.

Yuri: What! Wait there, I'm coming.

Beomgyu ended the call and wait at the waiting area.

Yuri's POV

I got worried when I heard from Beomgyu that Kai got stabbed. I immediately went downstairs to look for my brother and I saw him sitting on the couch while watching a movie.

"Oppa! I need to go to the hospital. My friend called telling that Kai got stabbed." I said worriedly.

"Ok! Take care little sis." As soon as he said that. I hurriedly went outside and took a taxi.

********
When I got inside the hospital, I saw Beomgyu at the waiting area sitting there. I immediately went towards him and asked him.

"Beomgyu! What happened to Kai?." I asked nervously and he stood up.

"I don't know Yuri, I was at the other side of the park because Yeora called me. I told Kai to wait for me but when I came back. I saw many people on that direction and when I take a look, I saw Kai and a foreign man fighting and that's when I realized that Kai got stabbed on his lower tummy." Beomgyu explained and I ran my fingers on my hair.

I was about to speak when a doctor approach us.

"Is there any relative of the patient?." The doctor asked.

"Yes! We are his best friends." Beomgyu answered.

"He is fine now but still unconscious. He might wake up in a few hours. We also moved him on the private ward so you two can visit him now." The doctor replied and I sighed in relief.

Thank god that Kai is ok now! I thought he can't make it.

The doctor left us and Beomgyu and I hurriedly went on his ward to see him. When he opened the door, we saw Hueningkai laying on the bed still unconscious.

I went closer to him and immediately held his hands. A few tears came out from my eyes. Even if the doctor told me that he is now ok, I still can't bear to see him laying in this kind of bed.

"Yuri calm down, Hueningkai is stable now. He will wake up in a few hours so you don't need to worry about him." Beomgyu said trying to comfort me.

"Wake up babs, we still have school on monday. I don't want to go to school if you are not there. I don't have any inspiration to study without you." I said while holding his cold hands.