Chapter 31

Eunsoo's POV

As I ran out of the school. I took a taxi to bring me at the XXXX Restaurant where Dino is waiting. I was in a hurry because its possible that my friends will saw me.

After 15 minutes, I arrived at the restaurant in exactly 5pm, I stepped inside and I saw Dino with Dahyun.

I gasped then slowly approached their table.

"Uhm hi?." I broke their conversation and they both turned to me.

"Oh darling, I'm glad that you're here. Did you know how much I wait for you." Dino said and hugged me but I pushed him away.

"Yah Dino! Don't hug me like that if you're girlfriend is here." I said as I smiled at Dahyun.

"No! Its ok, he can hug you whenever he wants. Besides, I'm just an arranged girlfriend to him." She said and chuckled.

"Yeah! She is inlove with someone else too so no worries if I hug you in front of her. In fact, you are the one I love. No one else." He said as he kissed my cheeks.

I blushed at his sudden action while Dahyun coughed. I was shy because he keep on clinging with me instead of Dahyun.

"Eunsoo-ah, I can't believe that I am talking to you in person. You know, when Dino bumped at you last time. He never stop mentioning you, when his mom is not there. He keeps mentioning you're name. He is really inlove with you since middle school." Dahyun confessed and I blushed just like Dino.

"And also, he begged me to come with him to meet you tonight so that we will have a proof to our mom that we go on a date. I pity him because he is my friend and also, I want to see you again." She added and smiled.

"Thank you Dahyun for coming with Dino to meet me. But still, you are his legal girlfriend. And I'm jealous for the both of you." I pouted and Dino put his arms around my shoulder.

"You don't have to be jealous babe, I am not also you're legal boyfriend right? So, we have the same." He said as I raised my eyebrows towards him.

"Who said that you are my boyfriend?." I asked but he just chuckled.

"You told me at the park that you love me even if you already have a boyfriend right? So, that means that I am now your boyfriend again." He said as I crossed my arms.

"I do love you Dino even if I have Soobin now. But, you are not my boyfriend. We're just madly inlove with each other ok. Put that in your mind." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Babe! Do you love that Soobin guy?." He asked which made me think a bit.

Do I really love Soobin? Well, I do love him in the first place. But when I met Dino again, my feelings for him are now slowly fading. Well, I guess I don't have any feelings towards my own boyfriend.

"I love him before. But now, I don't have any feelings towards him because I met you again. I don't know why but my heart is still beating faster when I'm always with you." I confessed and he smiled.

"If you really love me then you need to break up with your boyfriend. I need you Eunsoo, I want you to be mine again. I can't bear you seeing with other guy mostly that Soobin guy. He don't deserve you the way I do." He said and I slowly smile.

"Don't worry darling, I will made up my mind. If I don't feel good when I'm with Soobin, I will end my relationship with him and I'm going to go back on your arms again, I promise." I said and he pecked my lips.

"Yah Dino! Don't do that when I'm here, did you forget that I am still your legal girlfriend even if we are just friends?." Dahyun suddenly went inside the topic while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oops! I'm really sorry Dahyunnie, I just can't stopped myself from kissing her. You know that I really love this girl beside me." He said as he turned to me.

I admit! I really love Dino more than Soobin, he might be my boyfriend but Dino is still my first love so there's nothing wrong about that.

**********
Soobin's POV

"Hyung? Did you notice something weird about your girlfriend?." Taehyun suddenly asked which made me stop from reading my reviewer.

"What do you mean by that?." I asked back as he sat on the couch in front of me.

"Like, she's rejecting you now. Look hyung, Eunsoo doesn't want you to send her back at her house and doesn't want to hang out with you every weekends. And also, she never joined us at lunch sometimes." He stated and I shrugged.

"Well, she have her own reasons ok? Didn't you heard what she said earlier that she needs to go at the mall to meet her brother. And she told me that she's busy this weekend, and there's nothing wrong about that Tae." I replied but he chuckled.

"Hyung, I've become a boyfriend before and you know that. If the girl is acting cold towards the boy, it means that she's slowly falling out of love. And you told me before that Eunsoo is acting cold towards you right? Its possible that her love towards you is slowly fading. What do you think hyung?." He asked and I sighed.

"Taehyun, Eunsoo would never do that to me ok? Maybe because she's acting cold towards me last time is she is stress or not in the mood. If she's slowly falling out of love then who is the one she loves now?." I shook my head as I answered Taehyun's question.

"Well, we don't know hyung. But its just my instinct you know. But if she's not showing you any love or interactions, you better tell me because I'm going to find out something about her." He whispered and I nodded.

Taehyun is right, everytime that I am with my girlfriend. She acts cold towards me even if I didn't do something wrong.

When I am becoming sweet in front of her. She would rolled her eyes to me as if she hates me. Well, I hope its not what I think. I know Eunsoo loves me.