Chapter 23

Eunsoo's POV

Dino messaged me a while ago and he want me to join him at lunch. I agreed because part of me wants to be with him even though I already have Soobin.

I am heading to the cafeteria with my best friends. I didn't know how to say this to Soobin but I think he will let me to have a lunch with my friend.

When we finally arrived at the cafeteria. The boys are already there with our foods. Its their treat today because last week was ours.

I sat beside Soobin and I saw Yeora standing behind Eunji, I can see in her face that she was shy to sat beside her boyfriend.

"U-uhm Soobin? I'm sorry but I can't make it this time. My friend asked me to have lunch with him at the other cafeteria. Maybe I can join you guys tomorrow." I said and Soobin looked at me while thinking.

"Well, I'm not god to control your freedom. You can join your friend, that's ok to me." He replied and I smiled then looked at Yeora.

"Yeora-ssi, you can sit in there. I guess Soobin didn't mind at all." I said and she smiled then sat beside Soobin.

I quickly went to the other cafeteria to meet Dino. Well, I admit that my heart is slowly liking him again. But nah! Its just a friendly way.

I arrived at the cafeteria where Dino is waiting. I smiled at myself then slowly walked towards him. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hi Eunsoo, thanks for joining me at lunch." He shyly said.

"I-I'm not busy at all hehe." Why I am pretending that I am not busy even though I'm busy with my friends.

"Really? Then would you mind if you can join me at lunch everyday." I flinched because of what he said.

Damn! Why did you say that Eunsoo, you're always lying when your with him. What is wrong with you girl?.

"U-uhm actually, I am having a break with my friends." I replied.

"Oh, are your friends are still the same just like before when we were still together?." He asked which made me choked on my food.

I quickly grabbed a water then drink it immediately. I was really shocked of his question because he still mentioned the day when we are still dating.

"Are you ok Eunsoo? Did I asked something bad?." He asked and I shook my head.

"N-no, and yes. My friends are still the same." I replied and smile.

"Oh, that's great then. You and your friends really have a strong friendship goals. I'm so proud of you guys that you didn't leave each other since middle school." He said.

"Yeah!." I whispered and continue eating my foods.

*********
3rd Person's POV

"Chaeryeong noona! Today is the day that you are going to ruin Hana and Taehyun's relationship." Samuel said which made his noona nodded in response.

"I know what to do Sammy, I-I just practiced my acting skills when I'm already talking to Taehyun." Chaeryeong replied and her cousin smiled.

"Well, here's your 50,000 won in advance." Samuel handed the money to Chaeryeong while the girl raised her eyebrow.

"Are you giving me that money?." She asked.

"Yes, isn't it obvious." He said.

"Nope, its just that I haven't finish your request and you're just giving me my prize." Chaeryeong stated and Samuel chuckled.

"Because I trust you noona, I know that you're not going to fool me." He said while Chaeryeong nodded.

"Ok, I-I just need to find Taehyun and I'm going to start my acting skills." She said and fixed herself.

"I'm going to watch you noona. And make sure that your kiss will make Hana broken." He said and smirked but Chaeryeong ignored him and she started walking around in the whole university to find Taehyun.

It was already 5 in the afternoon and the class is over. Chaeryeong stopped when she saw Hana and Taehyun on the parking area.

She moved closer to the couple and eavesdrop their conversation.

"Babe, wait for me. Yeora said that she want to talk to me for a second." Hana said and Taehyun nodded.

She slowly disappear on Taehyun's sight and Chaeryeong looked at Samuel who was giving her a signal to go towards Hana's boyfriend.

Chaeryeong breathe heavily before making her way to Taehyun. When she was now behind him, she cleared her throat before greeting him.

"Uhm, Taehyun?." Chaeryeong started then Taehyun look at her.

"Oh Chaeryeong? What are you doing here?." Taehyun asked.

"C-can we please talk for a moment?." Chaeryeong started her acting skills.

"Uh sure. But, I can't talk to you for so long because my girlfriend is just talking to her friend and if she came back. We're heading back so you can say whatever your trying to say." He said.

"Sure, I won't take too long." She said.

"So, what is it Chaeryeong?." Taehyun asked.

Chaeryeong was about to speak when she saw Hana coming from a far. Taehyun didn't saw her because he is looking at Chaeryeong.

When Hana is almost on their sight, Chaeryeong immediately held his cheek and pressed her lips on his. Taehyun widened his eyes with Chaeryeong's sudden action.

"T-Tae?." Taehyun quickly pushed Chaeryeong and looked at Hana with a wide eyes.

"H-Hana?." Hana looked at them with a teary eyes and turned around trying to leave but Taehyun held her wrist.

"Hey! Its not what you think." Taehyun said and Hana stopped from walking.

"Yeah its not what I think! But I guess your enjoying your moment with that b*tch. Tell me! Why are you cheating on me!." Hana yelled with her crack voice.

"No! I am not cheating on you. S-she just kissed me but I didn't kissed her back." He answered but she immediately slapped him hard.

"Liar! If you are not cheating on me then why are you talking to her? I told you to wait me here not to flirt and talk to other girls." She said while crying.

"Babe please, let me explain. You didn't  know what happened." He said and try to held her hands but she avoid him.

"You don't need to explain everything Taehyun, its really clear to me. You know what? Let's just end this freaking relationship and you are free to kissed her whenever you want." Hana said in a weak tone.

"No Hana! You can't do this to me. Just listen to me." He said but she shook her head. Instead, she looked at Chaeryeong.

"How was it slut? Did you enjoy to kiss him? Well, your free to do that because I'm going to break up with him." Hana said but Chaeryeong lowered her head.

"I don't want to see your freaking face." She whispered before leaving Taehyun with Chaeryeong.