Chapter 35

Hana's POV

"Hey Hana, where are you going? Its getting late now." Jieun unnie asked.

"Samuel told me to meet him at the mall. But don't worry, I'm going back at 10pm." I replied but she just rolled her eyes.

"Hana! You're not going anywhere. This is the first time that you're having a date in this kind of time." She said as she crossed her arms.

"You know what? When that Samuel guy become your boyfriend, you always make me upset you know. You're not the old Hana that I know. When you were still together with Taehyun, your a good and wise girl. But now? What happened? Why did you changed a lot after your breakup with Taehyun?." She asked mentioning Taehyun's name again.

"Unnie! Why is Taehyun involve here again? We're totally over and I'm now inlove with someone else. And also, people changed right? So maybe I am one of them. Let me do what I want and I will let you do what you want too." I replied annoyingly as I walked away leaving my sister speechless inside.

Jieun unnie makes me upset too. When I introduced Samuel to her, she's just giving him a cold look and always mentioning Taehyun's name.

*Flashback*

"Hana, you're back. And who's that man?." She asked and pointed at Samuel which is now holding my hand.

"Uhm unnie. I want you to meet Samuel, my new boyfriend." I said happily but she changed her face expression.

"W-what? I-I thought Taehyun is you're boyfriend?." She asked looked shocked.

"Unnie! I already told you that Taehyun and I are over. He cheated on me." I said as she sighed before sitting on the couch.

"So you're serious about what you've told me last time that you and Taehyun are over. I thought you were joking that time." She said while looking at our hands that locked together.

"Uhm, can you guys shut your PDA here inside my house? And you Samuel, nice meeting you. You doesn't look good for my sister. But, if she loves you then I'll support the both of you on your relationship." She said but doesn't look happy so I pretend to smile even if my sister is not happy.

**********
"Hana! Can you explain to me what happened between you and Taehyun?." She suddenly asked making me stop from texting Samuel.

I looked at her and she's giving me a 'care to explain' look that's why I have no choice to tell her what really happen.

"I saw him at the parking area kissing another girl. He is cheating on me while I am talking to Yeora because she need my help." I started but she rolled her eyes.

"Is that so? You just saw him kissing another girl and yet you take that as cheating? Hana, did you let him explained what happened?." She asked again but I sighed.

"I didn't let him explain because I know he is going to tell lie to me. He even told me that the girl kissed him but he said that he didn't kissed her back. What a shame right unnie? Taehyun really know how to lie." I said as I chuckled but Jieun unnie didn't change her reaction.

"I can't believe you Hana, you just breakup with him without listening to his explanation. But if that can make you happy then do whatever you want." She suddenly stood up leaving me at the living room.

*End of Flashback*

My sister is unbelieveable right? She said she will be happy for me but I can see in her face that she doesn't like Samuel as my boyfriend.

I know she still want Taehyun as her brother-in-law. But what happened to the man that she wants? He is now gone in my life.

"Hey love." I snapped out from my thoughts when I heard Samuel's voice from behind.

"Oh hey?." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Let's go love, I can't wait to have my first date with you." He immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere.

Suddenly, we stopped at the photo booth section and I gasped when I realized that Samuel bring me here.

"What are we doing here Sammy?." I asked confused.

"Since we don't have a picture together. We're going to take a photo." He said as I followed him inside the photo booth.

When I saw this section again, I remember the day when Taehyun and I took our first picture together with our friends.

"Hey love? Are you ok? Looks like you're thinking something." Samuel waved his hand in front of my face but I just gave him a smile.

"Come on love, I'm so excited." He said as we entered the booth and take pictures together.

**********
After 15 minutes, Samuel won't stop looking at our pictures together. I shook my head because this boy is really something.

Suddenly, a girl bumped on his shoulder making our pictures fall on the ground. I immediately pick up the pictures while Samuel helped the girl to stand up.

"S-samuel?." I quickly look at Samuel's direction because the girl called him like she really knows him.

"Yeji?." Samuel called as he widened his eyes.

" Samuel called as he widened his eyes

"H-hey sweetheart, long time no see. I can't believe that I'm going to see you again after what happened between us." The Yeji girl said making me confuse as Samuel turned his gaze to me.

"Uhm? Who is she love?." I asked with a word 'love' because I have a bad feeling that this girl is one of his fling so I need to call him in a flirt tone.

Samuel was about to answer but Yeji interrupted him and answer my question instead.

"I'm Hwang Yeji, first love of Samuel. And you are? Are you one of his fling?." She asked making me laugh my butt out.

"Oh dear! I should be the one who's saying that. Are you one of his fling because you look like one. BTW, I am Lee Hana. Girlfriend of Samuel." I said as I offered my hand on her.

She chuckled but she didn't take my hand.

"Well, I can't believe that he already replace me from someone like you. I thought that I am the only one in your heart Samuel?." Yeji said as she look at Samuel with a serious look.

What's going on? I don't really understand this girl. Is she really one of Samuel's fling or ex-girlfriend? From what she's saying is I think that she's his ex-girlfriend.