Chapter 10

Author's POV

Another days has passed and all of the girls gathered at the cafeteria to grab some small breakfast like soup and cold noodles.

"Guys, would you all mind if you can stay at my house starting tomorrow because my sister and her husband are going to Busan to have their honeymoon." Hana started and all of her friends choked.

"What the? Seriously girl? How come you can't stay at your house by yourself?." Yuri said and grabbed a water.

"Are you afraid if there's a ghost inside your house?." Eunji teasingly asked but Hana rolled her eyes.

"Tsk! Who do you think I am? A scaredy cat? Bruh! Ghosts are not true ok." Hana answered.

"Hana, we can't stay with you because our exam is near right? I'm sure my brother won't allow me to stay at your house." Yeora honestly answered.

"Me too, my brother is really strict when it comes to my examination. He doesn't want me to go somewhere or hang out with my boyfriend when the exam is near." Eunsoo added.

"Ok, since you all are not available. Then, who should I ask?." Hana asked again.

"You have your boyfriend right? Then asked him since your sister trust him." Yuri said.

"Yeah! She's right girl, you have your sweet boyfriend. Why bother ask him to stay with you because couples are better to stay in one house rather than friends right?." Yeora added and all of them nodded.

"Yeora is right Hana, you should ask Taehyun to stay with you. And I'm sure that you two can teach each other since our exam is near." Eunji stated.

"Ok! Then I should ask Taehyun and that's final." Hana happily said and stood up from her seat.

"Where are you going girl?." Eunsoo suddenly asked making Hana to stop from walking.

"I'm going to Taehyun's classroom just to ask him about what we discussed." Hana replied and her friends chuckled.

"Why? Is there something wrong about what I've said?." Hana asked and raised her eyebrow.

"Nope! You just look so cute when you're in a hurry just to approach your boyfriend in his classroom haha." Eunji said and laugh.

"Well, as what you said little nerdy." Hana answered and walked away leaving her best friends at the cafeteria.

Hana arrived at the 5th building where Taehyun's room is. She immediately saw Kai in front of their room so she quickly approach him.

"Uhm Kai?." Hana whispered and stand beside Kai who was busy with his phone.

"Oh Hana? Are you looking for Taehyun?." He asked and she nodded.

"Ok! I'm going to call him first." Kai said and walked inside their classroom to call Taehyun.

After a few seconds, Taehyun came out and stand beside Hana at the corridor.

"So? Why are you looking for me?." Taehyun asked while holding a notebook.

"Uhm, seems like you're busy babe. I'm going to talk to you later." Hana said and was about to go but Taehyun held her wrist.

"You already disturb my reading session so tell me now if you have something to tell." Taehyun seriously said.

Hana sighed and cleared her throat.

"I-I just want to ask if you are free to stay at my house for 1 month because Jieun unnie and Jungkook oppa are going to Busan to have their honeymoon?." Hana shyly asked and she heard Taehyun's chuckled.

"Is that so? Then, its fine." He quickly answered but Hana widened her eyes.

"R-really Tae? Y-you quickly agreed about that?." She asked still not believing her boyfriend's answer.

"Of course babe, do you think I'm joking?." He said and she shook her head.

"But, what about your family? You agreed without telling them that you're going to stay at my house for a month? What if your parents won't let you?." She asked once again.

"You don't have to worry about that babe because my decision is my parent's decision too." He replied and smiled.

"O-okay, t-that's all I need from you. You can continue your reading session, bye babe." Hana said and walked away from her boyfriend.

**********
At their classroom, the girls are busy talking to each other because their professor didn't arrive yet because they're going to have a new classmate.

"So Hana? How's your little talk with your boyfriend?." Eunsoo asked.

"Did you already told him about what we talked earlier?." Yeora asked.

"Yeah! But before I talked to him, I saw Kai busy with something on his phone." Hana said catching Yuri's attention.

"What the? Why is Kai involved in here?." Yuri irritatedly asked while busy typing in her phone.

"Oh! Don't be so moody Yuri-ssi, I just asked him to call Taehyun since he is at the corridor so that's why I ask him." Hana replied and Yuri nodded.

"Back to the topic? What did Taehyun say?." Eunji asked again.

"Well! I'm so glad that he agreed because he said that his decision will be also his parents decision so I'm happy because I'm going to spend my 1 month with him without unnie and oppa hahaha." Hana happily said and laughed at the end.

At the middle of their conversation. They're professor suddenly entered the classroom with their new classmate. The voice echoing at their classroom change to a silence.

"Good morning students! Sorry if I'm a bit late. But BTW, I already bring your new classmate for today. Boy? Kindly introduce yourself to us." Their professor said and the new student started doing his speech.

"Good morning my dear classmates, my name is Kim Samuel Arredondo. I came from America, and I hope that I can be friends with all of you. That's all and thank you." He finally introduced himself and smiled at the last.

"So? Kindly sit at the back Mr. Samuel and kindly pick your school tourguide so that he/she can help you to memorize this whole venue." Their professor said and Samuel took his opportunity to sit at the back.

Meanwhile, the girls can't stop looking at Hana because they was shock to know their new classmate. They were so worried because what if Samuel might pick Hana as his tourguide?.