Chapter 39

3rd Person's POV

"Hey guys, did you know that the boys went on the mall yesterday?." Eunsoo asked while eating her ice cream.

"Yeah! Kai told me yesterday. Wait? How did you know? I thought Soobin and you had a little misunderstanding?." Yuri asked.

"Yeah we had but I fixed it already. We are ok now and I know it is really my fault for cheating on him." Eunsoo admitted her fault but her friends didn't blame her.

"Well, you did the right job sis. But, if you and Soobin broke up. I will blame you, keep my words." Yeora said and chuckled.

"Its all thanks to Taehyun because he told me that Soobin is worth to love." Eunsoo replied and smiled.

The girls are on their middle of their talk at the garden when a girl approached them while crossing her arms. The 4 looked at her from head to toe.

"Excuse me miss? Do you need something?." Eunji asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Perhaps, are you the former best friends of the student from section B? What's her name again, Lee Hana?." The girl asked while the 4 girls looked at each other before answering the another student's question.

"Yes! And we don't care about her after what she did to us. BTW, who are you and why did you asked us about Hana?." Eunji asked raising her eyebrows.

"I'm Yeji, from section C. And don't worry, I am here to offer you something. Hoping that you all can collaborate with me for something." Yeji said.

"What kind of collaboration do you want girl? And if that's about for joining the campus gang then we are all not interested about that." Yeora irritatedly said.

"Actually no, I am here in front of you guys. Asking for your help to make Hana and her ex-boyfriend Taehyun to get back together." Yeji stated and the girls looked speechless from what she said.

"We admit that we still want Hana and Taehyun to reunite again as a couple. But I guess its too late since she have a new boyfriend." Eunsoo said sadly but Yeji chuckled.

"Don't worry about that guys, Samuel and Hana broke up already. I guess you all didn't know yet that Samuel is my ex-boyfriend when I was still in middle school. But, my parents forced me to broke up with him because they don't want me to have a boyfriend at this young age. And also, I still love him that's why I need your help to make Hana reunite with Taehyun again." Yeji explained and the 4 smiled.

"That's a great idea Yeji. BTW, I am Eunji, this is Eunsoo, Yeora, and Yuri. And we agree on your plan from bringing them back." Eunji stated.

"So? What happened to Hana?." Yuri asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Its very simple guys. And let me tell you the whole story." Yeji said and started telling them what really happened.

*Flashback*

"What do you want from me Yeji? Can't you see that I am busy right now?!." Hana annoyingly asked while Yeji chuckled.

"Its a simple thing Hana, I just want you to stay away from Samuel because he is mine." Yeji angrily said making Hana angry too.

"The heck Yeji! Are you crazy? Can't you see that Samuel and I are dating? Are you out of your mind?." Hana shouted and clenched her fist.

"No I'm not, you're the one who's out of mind Hana! You are such an idiot you know. You let go of an innocent and a kind-hearted guy like Taehyun without even listening to his explanation. Tsk! You're really dumb!." Yeji yelled but Hana immediately slapped her making Yeji flinched.

"How dare you to say that to me if you know nothing! And how did you know that Taehyun is the name of my ex-boyfriend? Are you really a stalker of mine?." Hana asked angrily as she clenched her fist.

"Nope! I've just heard it from someone. And you didn't know the cause of your breakup with him." Yeji said trying not to shout.

"W-what do you mean?." Hana started crying after hearing the most hurtful breakup that happened on her life.

"Samuel is the cause of your breakup with Taehyun. He told his cousin named Chaeryeong to approached him the day when you left him at the parking area because you need to talk to your friend. Chaeryeong told me that he offered him a money just to do the task that Samuel wants. Its true that Taehyun didn't kissed her back and Chaeryeong doesn't have feelings for him. That's the truth Hana, and please believe me because I don't want you to get stuck from Samuel because you don't deserve him." Yeji calmly explained while Hana just stood up in her position crying without saying anything.

"Hana, I know that you still love him after what happened. I-I just wanted to  help you to bring back on the person that truly loves you and that is Taehyun not my ex-boyfriend." Yeji added as she walked beside and pats her back.

Hana slowly looked at Yeji while sobbing loudly. She can't believe what she told her. The truth that she's been expecting these past 2 months.

"I-I d-don't know what to say. I-It hurts Yeji, it really did." Yeji pulled Hana from a hug because she didn't expect to see Hana crying this hard after she revealed the truth in front of her.

"Its ok Hana, its just you didn't know the truth that's why you broke up with him without hesitation. But now, its not late for the both of you to come back together." Yeji said while patting her back.

"I-I think that's impossible now Yeji. I admit that I still love him even if I had Samuel now. I still can't move on after what happened between us. W-what if he is now inlove with someone else? I will end up hurting and crying my heart out." Hana said as she shook her head thinking about Taehyun.

"Don't say that Hana, I know he still loves you. Trust me. Follow your heart and try to reunite with him again before its too late." Yeji said and smiled at her.