Chapter 30

3rd Person's POV

"Listen up students, we will announce the winner on monday. 3rd-1st place. The 1st place or champion will receive 20,000 won with the gold trophy." Mr. Park Bo Gum announced.

"This is all for this whole day, thank you and godbless." He added then the students gave him a clapped then he went backstage.

"So? Its already 4 pm guys. Shall we go and take a look at the boys?." Eunji complimented and the rest nodded.

They all went to the 5th building where their boyfriend's classroom was. The 4 saw the boys inside their classroom and they immediately called them.

"So girls? How was the performance of us?." Yeonjun asked while smiling.

"It was really good baby, I'm so shocked when you were the first one who danced while the rest are still sitting." Eunji answered her boyfriend's question then Yeonjun gave her a hug.

"Thank you so much baby, if you we're not there. I won't be able to dance because you are my inspiration." He said and pecked her forehead.

"Whoa! Careful with the lovey-dovey guys, we are still there so stop the PDA." Hueningkai said with an irritated voice while the rest laughed.

"Jealous much maknae? Then kiss your girlfriend in front of us." Yeonjun said as he rolled his eyes.

"Nah! I'll save that later right babs?." Hueningkai asked Yuri as he winked at her.

"Yeah!." Yeora exclaimed and laughed at Hueningkai's action.

"BTW, congratulations again boys for the good performance." Eunsoo said and smiled.

"Thanks girls for supporting us, all we can hear while we were still performing was all of your cheers and I'll take that as a music on my ears." Soobin said.

"So? We're going back now at the dorm. Shall we take you girls back to your own homes?." Taehyun asked but the rest gave him an annoying look.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?." He asked then furrowed his eyebrows..

"Seriously Taehyun? You will come with us to take the girls back? Well, remember that you are not taken anymore so you will now go at the dorm and wait for us until we sent the girls on their houses." Beomgyu said and crossed his arms.

"Tsk! Ok fine." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Uhm Soobin?." Eunsoo called and Soobin looked at her.

"Yes sweety? Do you need something?." Soobin asked back.

"A-actually, you don't have to send me back home because I'm going to meet my brother at the mall. M-maybe we can hang out on monday." She said nervously.

"Why on monday dear if we can go tomorrow or on Sunday?." He asked again  while Eunsoo looked away and sighed.

"Why is this man so annoying? Can't he realize that I want to hang out with Dino all the time?." Eunsoo thought to herself and she faced Soobin with a smile.

"Well, I'm going to review the lessons that our professor gave. Maybe we'll hang out next time after our exam." She answered and Soobin nod.

"Ok, maybe I should come with Taehyun at the dorm. See you on monday sweety." Soobin said as he peck Eunsoo's cheeks but she didn't feel anything.

"We're going now guys, see you on monday." Taehyun bid goodbye and he left the building with Soobin.

"Yay! I can meet Dino tonight. Nice excuse you've got Eunsoo, no one can stop you from hanging out with him mostly your annoying boyfriend." Eunsoo smiled as she imagine her night with Dino.

Just then, Eunsoo's phone beep and she immediately look at the screen and saw a message from Dino.

Dino: Where are you? I'm already here.

Me: I'm still at the school in front of my boyfriend's classroom but don't worry, I'm coming right now. I am finished with my nice excuses with Soobin and he left with his friend on the way to their dorm.

Dino: Good! Just be quick because I can't wait to see you again.

Eunsoo smiled as she closed her phone. She noticed that Yuri was looking at her.

"What's with the smile girl? You seem so happy that someone texted you." She said.

"U-uh, i-its just my brother texted me that h-he is now already at the mall. So I-I need to go now because he is waiting for me, bye guys." She said stuttering as she left her 6 friends dumbfounded.

"What is wrong with that girl? I think she's lying about meeting her brother. And that's smile? I think its different from what she said." Yeonjun said.

"Nah! I think she's just excited, so come on. We need to go now because its getting late." Beomgyu said and they all left the building together.

**********
Hana's POV

I am now at Samuel's house because I made up my mind. He is really good at dancing and singing so I decided to answer his confession even though I still can't forget about Taehyun.

"So Hana? Why did you come here with me at my house? You are about to go home." He said worriedly but I chuckled and sat beside him on the couch.

"Nah! My sister won't mind it because she's busy. And, I came here with you because I have something for you." I said as I gave him my best smile.

"Then? You can tell me now." He said.

"Well, I am now accepting you as my boyfriend since you're good at anything and I'm sorry if it took so long. But now, its you're chance to have me." I said and I saw his eyes sparkled with joy and he slowly blinked it.

"Really Hana? You are now my girlfriend? You're not joking right?." He asked and I chuckled.

"Why would I joke? I'm serious Sam-." I got cut off when I felt his lips landed on mine. I kissed back and after a few seconds, he pulled away and cupped my cheeks.

"Thank you Hana for giving me this present. I promise that I won't cheat on you just like how your ex-boyfriend played with you." He said and I smiled.

"Its ok, I-I don't mind about him anymore. I completely moved on from that f-freaking jerk." I said as I looked away.

In fact, I'm still inlove with Taehyun even though he is the one who ruined our relationship. And the kiss that Samuel gave me? I didn't feel anything instead, I felt that Taehyun is the one who's kissing me. What's happening to me?.