Chapter 15

3rd Person's POV

Beomgyu and Yeora arrived at the back of the court where their friends are. The others saw them and they wave at them.

"Yeora! Where have you been? We've been looking for you all the time." Eunji said angrily.

"Sorry guys, my friend wanted to meet me and you were all busy with your phones that's why I didn't bother to tell you guys." She softly answered and looked down.

"Boss, next time you need to tell us ok? We're worried you know." Beomgyu said.

"Sorry guys." Yeora added.

"Ok, enough with that drama thing. Let's just start with the flow." Yeonjun said and interrupt them.

"BTW, why are we here guys?." Hana asked.

"Uhm girls? All of us decided to join the competition because we want to show them our effort for singing and dancing." Kai started which made the girls flinched.

"What! Seriously boys?." Yuri asked with a shocked mode.

"Yeah, since you all didn't know that we are all good at singing and dancing that's why we made up our mind." Taehyun added and smiled.

"So? What do you think about that girls?." Soobin asked and looked at the girls.

"We will just support you boys, as your supporter. We are always here for all of you." Eunsoo replied and smiled at the boys.

"Thank you girls!." The boys shouted and hug all of their lovers.

"Make sure that your performance will melt our hearts. If not, then we will back out and not going to watch you guys." Yuri said and smirked.

"Darling, we assure you that we will win the gold medal." Kai suddenly put his arms on Yuri's waist then winked at her.

"Aw, so sweet. PDA guys!." Eunsoo exclaimed.

"So? Wanna come to our dorm so that you can all watch our practicing skills?." Beomgyu asked the girls.

"Sure, since we don't have classes today. Why don't we go to your dorm boys this afternoon." Yeora said.

"Sounds good, so that we can watch you guys." Hana added.

"Good then! We will pick you up at 12 pm sharp!." Yeonjun shouted and the boys hurriedly left leaving all their girlfriends at the back of the court.

"So? You all want to watch the program or we will stay at the classroom?." Eunji asked.

"Nah! I am lazy to stand in front of many students so I want to stay at the classroom for good." Yeora exclaimed.

"Me neither, I'm not in the mood to watch that program." Yuri added.

"Then let's go back to the classroom. I'm going to sleep at my seat." Hana said and crossed her arms.

"Hang on guys, I need to go to the toilet. I just can't stay here anymore." Eunsoo exclaimed and the girls nodded.

Eunsoo's POV

I hurriedly went to the girls restroom to take a pee because I can't take it anymore. It took 5 minutes for me and I already leave the restroom.

While I was walking throught the hallway, a guy suddenly bumped at me and the juice that he's holding pour on my uniform.

"Oh sh*t!." I half-yelled and quickly covered my wet uniform.

"Excuse me miss, did it pour on you so bad?." The guy asked and I turned around to face him.

When I finally turned around, I wake up from my daydreaming because I am not imagining things again. But, I guess this is not a dream as what as I expected.

 But, I guess this is not a dream as what as I expected

"E-eunsoo?." The boy said and I quickly smiled at him.

"H-hi, I guess." I replied and looked away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for pouring a juice on your uniform. But don't worry, I can give you an extra t-shirt if you can come with me at my house this afternoon." He said and I widened my eyes.

What the! Did he really said that I should come with him in his house this afternoon? Uh! I'm so wrecked just like the past.

"B-but, I have to go somewhere in this afternoon-." He cut me off.

"Ok? But, if you won't come with me then your friends might see your dirty uniform. Is that what you want?." He asked again.

Well, he is right. I won't expect that my friend will see this dirt in my uniform. And also, Soobin will gonna see this too and I won't let that happen.

"A-ah, fine! I'm coming with you. But, not so long because I really need to go somewhere important." I answered and he smiled.

"See! You can't bear to see your friends looking at your clothes. But don't worry, it won't take so long because my girlfriend is staying with me." He said and I widened my eyes.

What the! He has a girlfriend already, I thought his parents doesn't want him to have a girlfriend after he graduated in college.

But nah! Nevermind, I don't care about him.

"Oh yeah." I replied avoiding his eyes.

"Oh! But before I come with you, I'm going to message my friends that I'm coming with a friend. I don't want them to look for me if I didn't message them." I said and he nodded.

"No problem Eunsoo! This is all my fault anyways." He said and smiled.

Damn! Why is he showing me that cute smile of him. I don't want to fall for him again, I've been hurt before. And I don't want to get hurt again.

I opened my phone and quickly went to my group chat with my friends and I hurriedly message them.

Me: Hey guys! I have something important to do, you can come to the boys dorm after class. Don't wait for me because I can't show myself to all of you mostly to you @Choi Soobin. Hehe! I'm so dramatic hehe. But anyways, I'm going to come too, I think just a bit late.

I quickly send the chat and I turned off my phone. Nobody seen my chat that early because I think that they are now busy preparing their things to leave the university.

I closed my phone and quickly looked back at him and he just show me his smile again.

"So? Did you already message them?." He asked and I nodded.

"Well, let's go." He said.

I didn't get my things in my classroom because I have a high possibility that Soobin will get that so I don't have to mind it.