Chapter 18

Hana's POV

Its been a month since my sister went to Busan. I am staying in my house with Taehyun and today is the last day because Jieun unnie message me that they are now on their way back home.

I was now in my room with Taehyun, I was helping him to edit their horror trailer because I was really good in editing.

"Its almost there Tae, just a few more horror sounds and its done." I said and handed him his phone back.

"Thanks babe, I'm going to finish this when I went back to the dorm." He said.

"Why at the dorm? Aren't you going back to your home?." I asked but he just chuckled.

"I told my mom that I'm going to stay here in 2 months. I know I lied but I just don't want to go back there because I always hear loud voices in my house." He replied and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"The competition will start next week right?." I asked and looked at him.

"Yeah, but I don't have energy to practice again even though we already complete the steps." He said and pout.

"You're cute when your pouting like that." I quickly released my head on his shoulder then pinched his cheek.

"Babe! I know I'm cute." He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"So, what are we gonna do now since were going to separate again?." He asked which made me smack his chest.

"Separate? Are we breaking up right now?." I asked angrily but he just laughed at me.

"Tsk! Hahaha, you're so funny Hana. What I mean is I'm going back to the dorm in a few hours because your sister is coming back so I don't have the rights to stay here with you." He explained while laughing.

"Aish! Your so loud! Just get straight to the point so that I can get what you're saying." I complimented then I felt an arms wrapped around my waist.

"Aw, sorry babe. You're so lucky because your boyfriend is smart." Taehyun said while hugging me.

"Yeah I know, just shut up because I'm going to take a nap for a moment." I said with an irritated voice because this guy is really loud and annoying.

After I said that I'm going to take a nap, he didn't let go of me. Instead, we both lay down on the bed while he is still hugging me.

"Taehyun, I'm going to sleep. Don't be so naughty, your not a baby anymore." I said while my back is facing him.

"But I am your baby so let me sleep too. You're not the only one whose tired for editing my project." He replied.

I just ignore him and closed my eyes. I don't care if I didn't turn on the air conditioner. I just felt so comfortable with Taehyun beside me.

*********
Hueningkai's POV

"Hyung! I need to ask you something." I ran towards Yeonjun because we are the only one that staying in our dorm.

Soobin is in his house and he told us that he will come tomorrow for our practice just like Beomgyu. Taehyun is still in his girlfriend's house but he said that he will come here this evening.

"Maknae! You're so loud, can you atleast lower your voice. Our neighbors might destroy our dorm if you keep on shouting like that." He scolded me while playing his favorite game on his phone.

"Mianhae hyung, I'm just excited to buy Yuri a special thing for our 1 year and 3 months of dating." I sat down on the couch beside him but he didn't respond.

"Yah hyung! Are you even listening to me?." I asked one more time and thank god that he turned off his phone.

"I heard you Kai. So, do you need some advice coming from me for your 1 year and 3 months relationship with Yuri?." He asked and I nodded.

"Hyung, is it ok if I buy her a flower or accessories?." I asked.

"Yeah! Just buy her a bouquet of roses and a necklace with a picture of you and her together. And also, write her a love letter and I'm 100% sure that she's going to like it." He said while smiling.

"Wow! That's nice hyung. Thank you so much, your really good in giving an advice when it comes to a relationship." I said and have a high-fived with him.

"Of course! Me and Eunji are near to reach 2 years of dating that's why I'm expert to that kind of monthsary nor anniversary." Yeonjun demand and I chuckled.

"Well, thanks again hyung for the tip. I'm going somewhere to buy a special gift to my lovely Yuri." I said and stood up then immediately grabbed my wallet and my bag.

"Goodluck maknae!." He shouted and I just waved goodbye at him.

I went outside and made my way towards the flower shop to buy a flowers for the love of my life.

When I was walking for about 15 minutes. I felt that someone is peeking behind me that's why I posed for a while because I'm not aware of what's happening around.

"I know that there's a human whose peeking behind me. Whoever you are! Come out now because I'm not scared to face you." I angrily said and turned around.

"Well! Nice to see you again boy." A familiar voice went out behind a tree and I massage my temple when I saw his face.

"Don't pretend that you didn't know me after what you've done to me when we were at the lottle world." He said and I snapped out when I finally remember him.

"Oh! I remember that freaking face of yours. Aren't you Yuri's ex?." I asked and he chuckled.

"Gotcha! Finally you still remember me. Its been a month since we met right? And its been a month since we fought for Yuri." He said trying to annoy me.

"What do you want from me moron? And why are you following me? Are you doubting me because do you think that I'm going to meet my GIRL?." I asked and deepened the world girl because I want to annoy him from peeking behind me.