Chapter 41

3rd Person's POV

The next day, the girls and the boys are now at the school garden waiting for Yeji to come so that they can discussed about their plan today.

After 15 minutes of waiting, they already saw Yeji walking in front of them while holding a key on her right hand.

"Hey girls, ready for the plan?." Yeji asked and she immediately looked at the boys.

"Oh, are you all Taehyun's best friends?." Yeji asked as she pointed at the boys.

"Yeah! And we heard that you have a plan for him to reunite with his ex so we decided to agree about you and we're going to help you too." Yeonjun answered and Yeji smiled.

"Well, that's a great idea. We will set up the plan right now. I already talked to Hana and she's now on her way to the library because I told her that the principal needs to read a new fiction and she said that she's going to the library right now." Yeji stated.

"And also, I need one person to call Taehyun and bring him at the library where Hana is going. Then if they are now stuck inside it, we we're going to lock them so that they can spill out their true feelings with each other. And don't worry, here is the key. I borrowed it from the janitor because I told him that I need to take care of something. So care to call Taehyun right now." She added while Hueningkai raised his hands catching Yeji's attention then she looked at him.

"I'm going to call Taehyun, he's at the classroom because he needs to do something." Hueningkai said.

"Oh sure boy, call him now and make sure that he's going to the library. And after you called him, meet us at the back of the library room and we will opened them after class so that no one can see us." Yeji said and Hueningkai nodded then made his way at their classroom where Taehyun is staying.

When Hueningkai finally arrived at their classroom. He saw Taehyun at the corridor wearing his airpods while reading a textbook. He smirked and slowly went beside him.

"Hey hyung! You look busy while reading that textbook huh." Hueningkai greeted Taehyun and he stopped reading.

"Oh hey Kai, where are the other hyungs?." Taehyun asked as he also removed his airpods.

"I don't know, I walked around by myself. Didn't you saw them?." Hueningkai asked back and Taehyun shrugged.

"Nope, but I guess they are at the cafeteria." Taehyun replied.

"BTW, there's a new story of Harry Potter at the library." Hueningkai said.

"Really? Is there many students at the library so that I can go there?." Taehyun asked while Hueningkai shook his head.

"Nope! When I went there earlier, I saw no one so much better if you go there right now." Hueningkai said as his hyung nod.

"Ok! I'll go there right now, I just need to keep this inside my bag." Taehyun said and walked inside of his classroom while Hueningkai smiled.

"Well! Let the game begins. I really smell a comeback." He mumbled and hurriedly went to where his friends are.

When Hueningkai arrived at the back of the library room. He already saw his friends and Yeji peeking so that they can see Taehyun on the way.

"Guys! Taehyun hyung is now on his way. I already tricked him about the new Harry Potter fanfiction." Hueningkai said while holding his laughter.

Suddenly, Yeji saw Taehyun walking inside the library. She immediately hide at the side and slowly pulled the door then locked it.

"Yeji? Did you already locked them inside?." Eunji asked and Yeji nodded.

"Yes! And everything is done now. Its just 9am, we will unlock them at 5pm after class." Yeji said and they all nodded.

**********
Hana's POV

I was looking for the fiction that Yeji told until I felt a footsteps coming inside so I decided to take a look on who is it.

I flinched when I saw the man that I regret letting go. He is there inside in this library too, wait, what is he doing here.

I avoided my gaze to him as I continue searching on that book. I wanted to look at him but I can't. What if he knows that I am here too? I'm wrecked because its just the two of us inside the library.

Suddenly, I heard a noise from the main door. I quickly looked at it and then I saw Taehyun trying to open the door. What the? Did we get locked?.

"Sh*t, its freaking locked." I heard what he said and he picked up his phone. But still, he's not looking at my direction.

"Uh!." He put his phone inside his pocket and tried to open the door but he failed again.

I know that we get locked inside. But nah, I am not scared to get stuck in this kind of place because Taehyun is here with me. But, he wanted to go out so it means that I am not important to him anymore.

I looked away from his direction and I opened my phone. Just then, I received a text message from Yeji.

Yeji: Hey Hana? Where are you?.

Me: You're not going to believe me Yeji. But, I got locked at the library with Taehyun.

Yeji: What! With Taehyun? Its just the both of you or with other students?.

Me: Just the two of us, and he's trying to open the door many times but he failed.

Yeji: What the hell! Wait, I'm going to call for help.

I put down my phone and looked at the direction where Taehyun is. I saw him sitting on the chair with his head leaning on the table like he was sleeping.

I slowly walked beside him, I stare at his features and I can't help but to smile because I am now stuck in the same room with the man I loved.

I sat down beside him and I touch his hand. I slowly caressed it and I looked at him with full of guilt.

"How are you Tae? Its been 2 months since we broke up. I'm sorry for leaving you, I didn't know that you were telling the truth. I tried to fall in love with Samuel but it didn't work. I still want you after what happened between us." I whispered and slowly caressed his hair.