Chapter 29

3rd Person's POV

"Good morning to all of the students here at Seoul University. We are all here to watch the competition title of every section's representative." The MC Mr. Park Bo Gum started while all of the students gave him a clap.

"I am honored to be the MC for today's event. And let's welcome the 3 judgest for today." He said with a smile on his face.

"Judge number 1, please welcome. Ji Chang Wook." The 1st judge Ji Chang Wook stood up from his seat and wave at the students.

"Judge number 2, please welcome. Bae Suji." The 2nd judge Bae Suji stood up from her seat and wave at the students.

"Judge number 3, Kim Soo Hyun." The last judge Kim Soo Hyun stood up from his seat and wave at the students.

After the MC introduced all of the judgest. The competition begins and the girls are now waiting for their boyfriends to perform.

"The 3rd performer is the representative from section B which is Kim Samuel with song Candy and Sixteen." The MC announced while all the students of section B cheered for their representative.

Hana screamed at the top of her lungs making her former best friends flinched because of her loud voice. Eunji covered her ears just like Yeora while Eunsoo and Yuri rolled their eyes.

"And the last performer will be the representative of section A which are Choi Soobin, Choi Yeonjun, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, and Hueningkai with their song Crown and Run Away." The 4 girls screamed after the MC announced the last performer which are the 5 boys.

Meanwhile at the front seat, Hana rolled her eyes and quickly glanced behind her. Eunsoo saw her and she immediately rolled her eyes.

"What the f*ck! Keep glaring at us stupid girl." Eunsoo mumbled and crossed her arms.

"Hey calm down, don't mind her ok? Relax because the boys will perform later." Yuri said calming her best friend.

The first performer started their songs. Many students are cheering for them mostly their classmates, the girls are still excited to see the boys.

After 7 minutes, the performance finally ended. The second performer started their dancing skills while Hana's heart is beating faster because her suitor will perform next.

"Look at her guys, she looks so excited because Samuel will perform next." Yeora demand and look at Hana who was now back facing them.

"Tsk! I bet Samuel's performance is not as good as the boy's." Eunji whispered and they all chuckled.

Suddenly, it was now Samuel's turn to perform his dancing skills. Hana screamed when the music flow on the stage then Samuel came out of the stage with his good looking outfits.

The song Sixteen was the first song that Samuel perform. Hana is enjoying to watch him and she can't help but to smile a lot.

"Aish! I should have accept your confession at the first place Sammy. I didn't know that you were this good at performing a song." Hana said which made the girls hear her words.

The song Sixteen ended and it was now the 2nd song which is Candy. Hana pulled out her camera and started recording the whole performance of Samuel.

After 4 minutes, the performance ended and the MC suddenly spoke.

"I'm sorry guys, but the 4th performer didn't attend the contest. Sorry to say but they are now disqualified. Let's move now to the last contestant which are the smart students of section A." He finally said.

Eunsoo, Eunji, Yeora, and Yuri screamed when the boys came out from the stage. They look so handsome and cool. All of the students can't take their eyes off of them.

They started performing with the song Crown and Eunji screamed because Yeonjun is the one who show his dancing skills. Yeora was screaming loudly when Beomgyu was the first one who sang.

"Yeah! That's my boss!." Yeora shouted and cheered for Beomgyu.

Soobin was the second one who sang but Eunsoo just gave him a smile because of her mixed feeling.

"I love you Kai!." Yuri shouted when its already Hueningkai's part.

When it is now Taehyun's part. Hana laid her eyes on him, she can't keep her eyes off of him even if she's mad towards him.

She can't even move a bit nor looked away. She keeps on staring at him like she was about to melt at his charms. Hana frowned and looked at his outfit.

When their song Crown ended. Hana suddenly stood up and left heading to the restroom. Her former best friends looked at her when she was walking away.

"Tsk! What a shame." Yuri said and rolled her eyes.

"Why did she left? Is she scared because the boy's performance are good not like Samuel? Tsk, loser." Eunji said and chuckled then looked back at the boy's who was now performing their song Run Away.

Hana's POV

I ran at the restroom because I can't take it no more. I don't know why my heart keeps beating faster when I saw Taehyun's performance with their first song.

His outfit really caught my attention. He didn't use the clothes that I bought for him when we were still together. He promised me that he's going to wear that when they were now performing at the stage.

*Flashback*

I was now with Jieun unnie because I need her help for picking a nice clothes for Taehyun on friday at the competition.

"Unnie? What kind of outfit suits Taehyun? Can you please help me because I want him to look more handsome at their performance on friday." I asked and looked at my sister.

"This will suit him. He will look nice if he wear that." She said and pointed at this kind of outfit.

I smiled because this will look so nice for him

I smiled because this will look so nice for him. Thanks to my sister for picking the right outfit for him.

********
"Babe? You came, what brings you here?." He asked with a sweat on his forehead.

"Oh! I just want to give you this." I said as I gave my present to him.

He immediately open the thing that I bought and he immediately smiled when he saw my present.

"Wow! It's beautiful, is this really for me?." He asked while smiling revealing his cute dimple.

"Yes babe, I bought that for you. And promise me that you're going to wear that on friday at the competition." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"I promise, You will see me on the stage performing our song while wearing this beautiful outfit." He said which made me smile.

*End of Flashback*

My heart shattered into pieces when I saw Taehyun wearing another clothes instead of the outfit that I bought. I guess he completely forget about me while me? Still moving on.