Chapter Three: Sad

" Stop being such a jerk!" My younger brother, Alejandro, yells at me. I had just yelled at him for about 5 minutes because he spilt spaghetti sauce on my school pants. I groan and pick them up, placing them in his arms. He glares at me.

" Clean them." I order and he scoffs, dropping them on the ground. He then looks at me with a scowl.

" Clean your own damn pants." He mutters before walking into his room, not forgetting to slam his door behind him. I sigh and walk to the laundry room, putting my pants in the washer.

" Carson, come here please!" My mom yells and I walk to the kitchen , where she is.  

" What do you need, mama?" I ask and she looks up from her phone. 

" Your dad has invited the Wilsons over for dinner, so you and your brothers need to dress, ok?" She tells me and I nod, already walking out of the room. 

Wait, the Wilsons are coming over?

::;

" Carson, get the door." My dad commands and I quickly walk to the door, opening it, after smoothing down my plain white button up.

" Come in." I tell the Wilsons, and they walk in, Indigo last. She looks absolutely hot in a mid thigh length red dress.

" Oh god, you?" She groans and I roll my eyes, shutting the door behind her.

" Don't lie babe, you know you like me." I laugh and she walks past me, her heels clicking all the way. Getting to the kitchen, I see all the parents greeting each other dramatically. Alejandro then walks down the marble stairs and greets the Wilsons. We all sit down at the large glass table, Indigo across from be and Alex on my right side. 

" So Indigo, how are you liking Redwood?" My mother asks her while smiling.

" I like it as much as I can like school, but a lot of the guys are uptight and rude." She shoots me a glare before looking back at my mom and smiling politely. I roll my eyes and take a drink of my water. 

Later on in the evening while we are all eating, my phone starts ringing and as I check who it is, my mouth parts slightly. Alex raises his eyebrow at me and I show him who it is. His eyes widen in shock. I nod and mouth ' I know right'. 

" Sorry, I need to take this." I get up from the table and walk into the living room.I answer the call quickly.

" Reyna?" I ask, still shocked. I hadn't talked to her in months, we aren't really on the best of terms.

" I didn't call to have a conversation with you, but you need to let Alex know that Noah wants to see him, he doesn't have his phone and I don't have his number so I had to call you, bye." She hangs up and I slip my phone in my pocket, walking back in the room. 

" Sorry about that." I say while sitting back down. Alex looks at me expectantly. I sigh and lean over to whisper to him.

" I think Noah is sick again, Reyna said he wants to see you." His face falls and he abruptly stands up. I shake my head and motion for him to sit down, but he ignores me and walks out of the room and I hear the front door slam. 

" Where the hell is your brother going?" My dad whispers to me and I nervously shrug. He stares at me and I start eating again. 

I could feel my parents stares all night.

:;:

A/N:

This all will we explained in the next chapter, and Alex and Reyna are added to the cast list!