Chapter 30

CARSONS POV

" Damn,Alex is actually crazy." Sam claps his hands as I tell him and Daniel about the night before. Daniel doesn't say anything, obviously still feeling guilty for what he did. When Sam's phone starts ringing, the class turns their attention to him. 

" Shhh." He puts a finger to his mouth , answering. The teacher puts a hand on her hip, tapping the desk impatiently.

" Willow?" His face turns to a worried expression as he listens in. Glancing at me, his eyebrows pull together.

" Ok, uh, I'll be right there. Ok, love you. Bye." He stands up quickly, looking stressed. 

" Sam, what's up?" I question him, and he just shakes his head, mouthing 'not now'. When he runs out of the classroom after grabbing his bag, a majority of the class turns back to the teacher, who is using the class phone to call the office. 

"Do you think she's-"

"That's what I thought, yeah." I cut Daniel off.

He shakes his head, scoffing. " I told him, just because your 18, doesn't meant you need to date a 20 year old." 

" It's not bad, he's just not, you know, careful." I correct, and he rolls his eyes.

" I know, Dude."

:::

NOAHS POV

"Ok, I'll be there soon, just let me go to the bathroom first." I tell Alex over the phone before hanging up, running downstairs to the bathroom. When I open the door, i quickly cover my eyes after what I see. Reyna is making out with a tall guy, her shirt off while he's simply in his underwear.

" What the hell?" I mutter, uncovering my eyes. She stands in front of him, pulling her shirt back on. 

She hands him his clothes, shooing him out. " Noah, I'm sorry.. I-" 

" It's fine." I tell her honestly. " I'm just glad it's not Carson, cause, you know-" 

" Yeah." She nods slowly.

" So, who's he?" I motion to the guy getting dressed.

" His names Phillip, but we aren't, like, dating." She rambles and I nod, pushing her slightly out of the bathroom. 

" Well, I gotta pee, then I'm gonna walk over to Alex's for a while." She nods, walking away with Phillip. 

Later on, when I get to Alex's house, Carson and Indigo are on the couch, asleep. Alex quickly runs down the stairs, looking around.

" Damn, their already asleep? It's 3 in the afternoon!" He walks over to me, pulling off my hat. I shrug, taking my hat out of his hands.

" Lets go up."

;;;

A/N:

Just a short chapter, but it should be a double update.🥰