Chapter 13

Alex Vos ( POV)

" Carson." I groan as a walk into his room, seeing him and Daniel talking. He looks at me with an annoyed face.

" Mom said you have to drive me to the hospital." I cross my arms and he groans, standing up. Daniel stands up too.

" Let's go, then." He grabs his car keys and we walk downstairs and outside, into his black sports car. We start driving and I tap my fingers to the music. Daniel and Carson talk and I listen in.

" And then, she held my hand in the principals office." Carson explains and Daniel looks at him.

" Indigo held your hand?" He gasps and Carson nods. I laugh.

" Your messing around with Wilson? Dads gonna yell at your ass." I pat his shoulder and he pushes me back into the backseat.  When we pull into the hospital parking lot, I hurry out of the car and run inside the hospital lobby. I wait for Carson to go up to the front desk, my leg bouncing up and down as I sit on the leather couch. Daniel comes and sits by me. 

" Are you ever going to tell him?" He eyes me warily and I nod. " Soon." I say and he shakes his head. When I see Carson coming over, I immediately run to the elevator, the two older boys hurrying in. I press the 2nd floor button and the elevator starts moving. Carson leans over to me.

" What's your deal today? Have you taken your meds?" He questions me and I shake my head, looking at him.

" I'm all out, moms getting a refill for me after she gets out of work." I tell him and he nods understandably. The elevator opens and I hurry out, walking up the hall, stopping in front of the familiar room. 

Room 234.

When I push open the door to Noah's room, he's awake, watching something on TV. I come and sit in the chair by his bed.I look at the TV, and I immediately start laughing.

" Dora?" I ask him and he glares at me, turning back to Señorita Dora. Haha.

" Here I thought you'd be exited to see me and your ass is watching Dora the freaking Explorer." We both burst out laughing and he playfully hits my shoulder. He then gasps.

" Oh my god, I forgot to tell you but my doctor said they are going to do an operation and if it goes well I should be out of here in four weeks! I told you so, bitch." He laughs as my mouth falls open as I pull him into a hug. 

" I thought you were gonna leave me, you idiot." I release him and sit back down, directing my attention to the Latina queen. 

" Guess who's here!" Reyna shouts dramatically. She walks in to the room, in her school uniform.   Noah groans and tries to hide under the white sheets. She looks at me.

" Hey, favorite Vos." I grin at her and Carson walks in, Daniel close behind. His eyes land on Reyna and they widen. 

" Come on, cheating Vos, come say hi!" Reyna invites dryly. Carson clears him throat.

" I just wanted to let Alex and Noah know that Sami's coming to see Noah, and Indigo, Him, and some friends were hanging out so those two are gonna show up." He then walks out of the room.   I look at Noah and pat him on the back.

"Wait till you see Indigo, she's so hot." Something flashes in his face before he smiles, but I push it aside. 

"Can't wait." The laughs and I join in. 

After a while, Samuel walks into the sanitary hospital room, his arm around Indigo. She quickly pushes his arm off, glaring at him. Her brown hair is curly and she also wears the school uniform, knee highs and all. Noah's mouth falls open as he blatantly checks her out. She eyes us warily. 

" Hey..." She looks at me and Samuel walks to Noah, fist bumping him.

" Healthy as ever." He tries to joke but by instinct I stand up quickly. Carson walks in.

" Alejandro James Vos, sit back in your damn chair or I'll call dad." He yells and I sit back down, resting my head on the side of Noah's bed.

It's going to be an interesting night.

:::

A/N:

Alex's POV! Finally. 

Any theories on what will happen next chapter, maybe after that?

Ships, who do you ship everyone with?

Goodnight!

P.S, I just started a new story. It's called "The Plan." wnd I would greatly appreciate if you checked it out😁