Chapter 29

CARSONS POV

" I don't know where he is, Dad. I've said this 20 times." I say we search the house for Alex. When we walk towards the door, it opens, and Alex and Noah walk in. 

" And where have you been?" My dad questions as his eyes take  in their intertwined hands. 

" Park." He replies dryly as he quickly lets go of Noah's hand. 

" Nobody said you could leave this house!" Dad shouts and Alex scoffs.

" Screw you." He turns to Noah, and my Dads mouth hangs open. 

" I'm gonna go home, see you tomorrow." Noah leaves and Alex quickly exits to his room.

" I'm gonna go too."I say and pull out my phone while walking to my room, calling Indigo.

" Hey, Vos." I hear her voice and I laugh.

" Hey. You wanna go to the mall or something? I don't wanna be here right now." I say, running a hand through my hair.

" Definitely, as long as you don't make pervy comments this time.." She laughs and I nod, even though she can't see me. 

" I'll pick you up in 20."

" K. See you, Vos." I grin as she hangs up. When I walk into my closet, grabbing some random clothes, I have a permanent smile on my face. After changing, I walk into my Dads office.

" Dad." I say, and he looks up from his work papers, " I'm going to the walk with Indigo, but I'll be back later." 

" Good idea. You don't want to be here when I yell at your brother. I left a very important work meeting when you called me, and he's being very disrespectful."

" Ok. Well, bye." I leave and walk outside to my car, unlocking it and getting in.

When I pull into the Wilsons driveway, Indigo is sitting on the porch, her phone in hand. After I honk my horn, she bounces over and gets in quickly. 

" Lets go."

:::

INDIGO'S POV

" You coming in this time?" I ask Carson and he ducks into the small dressing room, plopping down in the bench as I hang my two dresses. As I start to undress, Carson pulls out his phone, tapping away. 

" You do realize a girl is literally half naked in front of you and your on your phone?" His eyes travel up my body before meeting mine. 

"Uh, sorry, did you want me to get some popcorn and watch you like a movie?" He sasses and I roll my eyes as I slip on the first dress. 

" Whatever pleases you, Vos." I mutter, trying to reach the zipper as I look in the mirror. When I feel my hands being moved, I look into the mirror to see Carson, zipping the back of my dress.

" There." He sighs as he places his hands on my shoulders. " Looks amazing."

I shrug. " I mean, everything looks good on me." He laughs, " Mm, yeah, I agree." 

The dress was a deep green, with lighter green patterns, a deep v- neck present. 

"I'm gonna get it." I state, turning around. I freeze when I realize we are so close our noses are touching.

" Not here, Carson." I warn but he ignores me and brings his lips to mine. My hands slide down his back as I kiss back, and he sighs into the kiss. One of his hands is culling my jaw, the other rubbing my arm. 

" Ok." I say as I pull away, out of breath, " As great as this is, I'm not going to make out with you, in a dressing room, in a dress that isn't mine yet, so we're gonna have to postpone this party." He pouts  at me and I shoot him a quick smile. 

When we exit the mall, one bag hung on my arm, Carson turns to me.

" Where to next?"

;;;

A/N:

I am so sorry for the late as heck update, I've been busy with school...

And also, this chapter is on the shorter side, but hopefully the content will make it worthy😄