Chapter 27

ALEX POV 

"He was the coolest person you would ever meet. When he walked into a room, his smile lit it up.  He was never rude to teachers, very respectful. Noah Price was, for sure, one of the best guys in the school. His curly hair drove me crazy, and the dimple on his left cheek. But most importantly, Noah was a fighter. Every time he got sent back to the god- damned hospital, he came out of it. Every time, he fought his way through it. But there were things people didn't know about him, too. Noah thought so lowly of himself, though nobody would expect it. But, for my most important point, I'm doing Noah a favor. I'm coming out for us. Noah and I were more than friends. We never established what we were, but it wasn't just friendly. We were scared to tell anybody, because our dads don't believe in that. Sorry. But what the hell, we all loved Noah. So let's keep him in mind." I finish speaking to the large crowd of Noah's family, tears running from my face. As I walk into the cemetery and to his grave, I fall on my knees, letting out a pained scream.

" ALEX!" I jolt awake and am face to face with Noah. Breathing heavily, I let out a sigh of relief and he raises a brow.

" I had a- a dream, I w-was speaking to yo-your family. You were... dead.." I breathe out and he placed his hand on my shoulder. 

" Just a dream, Alex. I'm standing right here." I laugh and he leans in to kiss me and I quickly pull back when I notice something. 

" What the hell is that?" I touch the bruise on his cheek, fist sized to be exact.

" It's nothing. I just fell." He looks anywhere but me and I scoff. 

" Yeah, into a fist?"

" Just leave it, Alex." He says before getting up. I quickly stand up with him and cross my arms.

"Shit, who punched you?" 

" I told you, I fell!" He snaps and I laugh dryly.

" You're lying!" I yell and he runs a hand through his hair.

" I can't tell you!" He yells louder, and I take a step forward.

"Why-" I start to yell but Carson bursts in.

" What the hell is going on in here?"

" We're talking." Noah shrugs and I scoff.

" Look at his face!" I motion to the large bruise. 

"Alex, shut up!" Noah yells in my face and I turn to Carson.

" Go away now." He  exits my room hesitantly, leaving the door open a bit. I turn to Noah, and automatically get angrier seeing the fist shape.

" Lift your shirt up." I order and he shakes his head quickly, crossing his arms. I step closer to him  and grab the hem of his green long sleeve and lift it up to reveal a large bruise on his side. My eyes flicker to him.

" My dad..." He whispers and my eyes widen.

" I yelled at him and he got really mad." He mutters and I pull him into me, wrapping my arms around. 

" I'm sorry." I say into his ear and he tenses more.

So sorry.

;;;

OOOPS, I accidentally didn't update for a week, sorry 😐

just a sad little chapter, how you like it?