Chapter 10: Moody

Indigo Wilson ( P.O.V) 

My eyes flicker over to the right of me, taking in Caron's frustrated self. His neat eyebrows are drawn together as he taps his pencil on the desk, looking at the worksheet in front of him. I slide my chair closer to him and tap his shoulder. 

" What?" He says harshly through closed teeth. One of my brows lift as I look at him.

" What's up with you today? I mean, yeah, your always a jerk, but why are you actually being rude?" His expression changes as he looks at me, and  motion for him to answer. 

"None of your business, Wilson." He looks back to his worksheet and I scoff, turning back to my own. I hear his pencil tapping on the desk again, and I turn to him.

" Do you need some help?" I question and he quickly shakes his head, muttering a ' no'. 

Today when he came to school, Samuel and I went to his locker and he started yelling at us. Then, at lunch, he he freaked out when Daniel mispronounced a word, and now he won't make eye contact with anyone, and he's barely talking.

" Vos, tell me what's up." I put a hand on his shoulder and he looks at me, his eyes scanning mine. I give him a questioning look and he removes my hand from his shoulder.

" Just let me do my damn paper, Indigo!" He yells and our teachers attention diverts to us, along with most of the class. 

" Not until you tell me why your being such an ass!" I counter, and he groans, dragging a hand down his pretty face. The teacher crosses her arms over her chest, and clears her throat. I look at her.

" What?"I snap, glaring at her. 

" Mr. Vos, Ms. Wilson, why don't you come to the front of the class and explain why you disrupted  us." Carson shakes his head but I grab his wrist and drag him to the front. I look at him.

" So are you going to explain why your being an ass?" I lean on the teachers podium and narrow my eyes at him. He lets out a dry laugh.

" It's personal, I'm not going to say it in front of a whole damn class, Wilson." I walk up to him.

" Well than later, I'm coming over, you can explain to me then why your being so-" 

" Shut up, Indigo."

" Make me." He makes eye contact with me, confused.

The teacher then steps in, telling us to go sit down. 

The rest of the hour, I could feel his glare.

It sent shivers down my spine.

:::

Short little chapter for you, let me know what you think.

Any suggestions? Feel free to comment or PM me anytime, I should answer.

Have a lovely Monday😄