Chapter 26

CARSONS POV

" I really don't want to, this is going to be awkward." I say as Indigo pushes me toward Alex's room. She stops, crossing her arms over her chest.

" Your being so immature, let me give you a reality check. Your 14  year old brother is hung over. Now go." She pushes me into the door and I hesitantly open in. Alex sits on his bed, phone in hand. When he heard the door open, his attention turns to me as he throws his phone aside. 

" You look like hell." I say as I sit in his blue leather armchair. He scoffs as he mutters something under his breath.

" What do you want?" He lays flat on his bed, facing up. I awkwardly clear my throat and shift, tension in the air. In the bad way.

" Do you know how old you are?" I question as I lean forward in my seat. He turns to me. 

" Yeah."

" What's the legal drinking age?" He lets out an annoyed sigh.

" 21, Cars. Can you just get to the point now?"

" You put Noah and Yourself in a risky situation, you know. If the cops showed up, what would you tell mom and dad? What about Noah? He just got out of the hospital, and you take him to a house  party? Are you serious?"

"I got invited."He mumbles and I laugh dryly. 

" Yeah, by some random guy!" I yell and he winces before shutting his eyes tightly. 

" Damn, don't yell." He groans and holds his head. After thinking, I stand up. 

" We have a lot more to talk about, I'll be back later."

When I walk out of Alex's room, Indigo is still standing with her arms crossed. 

" I said talk to him, not scream at him." She comments as she takes in my angered posture. 

" He's fine." I remark as I start to walk to the kitchen, Indigo close behind me. As I open my fridge and pour two glasses of water, I turn around.

" Your not intimidating at all, you should let me yell at him if that's what your going for." She smirks and I just lazily walk over to her, and she starts backing into the counter. 

" I'm not intimidating?" I say in a soft voice and she shakes her head, a determined look on her face. 

" How about now." I whisper in her ear as she presses her back against the marble counter. I look around the room before turning back to find our faces centimeters apart.

" No-"

I'm cut off by her grabbing the side of my face and lightly pressing her lips to mine. When I pull away, I scan her eyes before pulling her back in desperately. Pulling herself onto the counter top, she runs her hands through my hair. As I put my hand on the counter, I knock over one of the water filled glasses and I hear it shatter on the floor. Not worried, I place my hand in her knee but she pulls back, breathing heavily.

" Am I intimidating now?"

;;;

A/N: Wooooahhh 🌶 

what do you think is going to go down between Alex and Carson? What about Carson and Indigo?