Chapter 14

Carson Vos 

 I look down at Indigo as she lays on my shoulder in Noah's hospital room. We all decided to watch a movie with Noah, and now most of us are asleep. Daniel shifts uncomfortably as Samuels head is planted in his lap. Reyna sits on one side of Noah, while Alex sleeps on the other. 

" We need to get everyone home, visiting hours end in like ten minutes." I whisper to Daniel and he nods, awkwardly lifting Sams head and standing up. I look back down at Indigo, trying to figure how I'll get her to my car without waking her, or anyone else, up. She sits halfway on my lap, her head tucked into my shoulder. I pull her all the way onto my lap and slowly stand up, wrapping her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. She shifts in her sleep and I curse in my head. I start walking out of the hospital room, glancing at Alex. His head rests on Noah's arm as he breathes heavily. Averting my attention, I continue forward, only to run into a Nurse, who looks like she's about to say something. 

" Damn it!" I groan as Indigo lifts her head, looking at me sleepily. 

" Carson? Why the hell are you carrying me?" She yawns and I shift, bringing my hand up to her neck while my other arm stays around her waist.

" Just go back to sleep." I push her head back down and she shrugs, closing her eyes. I apologize to the nurse who gives me a sim pathetic smile. 

After I get Indigo laying in the back seat on my car, I lock the doors, the tinted windows hiding her. As I'm walking back in, Daniel is carrying Samuel bridal style outside of the building. 

" I'm going to drive his car to his house, I'll be at yours in the morning to work on that homework garbage. " I wave to him and walk back inside, going back to Noah's hospital room. I look at the three remaining people, all sleeping. I move over to the bed, slightly shaking Reyna. Her eyes lazily open and she looks at me.

" I'm gonna call your Mom so she can pick you up, alright? I don't want you to drive while your half asleep." She nods, looking at Noah. She shakes her head in disbelief.

" Why does he have to be the one fighting for his life? He's suck a good guy, and he never gets in trouble. Why couldn't it be me, Carson?" She brushes brown hair off her brothers forehead.  I sigh and sit on the edge of the bed, by her. 

" He's gonna be fine, you know. He's a strong kid, I know he can do it. " She nods and stands up, stretching. I peel my eyes away from her when I notice her plaid skirt up, revealing some of her black underwear. Walking over to Alex, I pick him up bridal style, dialing Reynas mom on my phone. 

" Hey, Carson, What's up? Is Reyna ok? I haven't heard from you in a long time!" I laugh and push the hospital door open, holding it for Reyna to walk out. She walks past me and walking into the elevator. She quickly pushes the button to the first floor and we wait.

" Yeah, sorry to bother you, but she's half asleep, and we were watching a movie with Noah, but I don't think it's great for her to dive home like his, and I've god a full car, so will you come and pick her up?" I ask and I hear her laugh from the other end.

" Of course, Carson. I'll meet you in the lobby. Hi honey, thank you for calling." She hangs up. Rent a raises a brow at me and I nod as we sit down in the lobby, after I set Alex down. An elder man clears his throat.

" I see that young boy darn near everyday. Whoever is in here, he must really care for them. Perhaps a young lady?" I laugh and shake my head.

" No, he doesn't have a girlfriend in here." I tell him and he nods. Reyna looks at him.

"My brother is in here, he's sick again, but he should be fine if his operation goes well. That's who alex comes to see, they are best friends."

" Oh, I see." The man nods his head, opening a small book. Just then, Mrs. Price walks into the room, pulling Reyna into a hug.

" Honey, How is he? I feel terrible that I couldn't visit, but I had so much work..." Reyna smiles and nods.

" Bye, Carson." I wave as they walk out. I grab Alex again and carry him out to my car, setting him in the passenger seat.

I guess now, I'm a personal Chauffeur.

:::

Just a short little chapter, I'll try to update tomorrow! Please comment, I love feedback! It motivates me to write!

what do you think will happen next, next chapter there is a moment you Carson & Indigo shipper s will love!

Have a great Thursday!