Chapter 18

ALEX'S POV

" Alex!"' I turn as I hear my name in the hallway. When I see who it is, I groan and turn back around. He comes to my side.

" I heard Noah's getting out, are you still gonna play momma bear when he's at school?" He teases, pitting his arm around his shoulder. I forcefully push it off as we get to my locker.

" Didn't you learn to leave me the hell alone last time?" I grab my books, facing him. He scoffs.

" It's going to take more than a black eye and busted lip to get rid of me, Vos." He sing songs, and I give him a shove.

" Then maybe we should head back outside?" I tap my chin. He raises his brows.

" You changed over this year, Vos." He says, crossing his arms. I laugh.

" I didn't change, T. I grew up. You should try it out." I walk away, bumping him with my shoulder.

Another point for Alex.

:::

" Heyyy." I walk into Noah's all too familiar hospital room. He's sitting up in his bed, grinning at me. When I walk over to his bed and take a seat next to him, he turns to me. 

" I get out in a week. 7 days, Alex!" He tells me excitedly. My mouth falls open.

" Seriously?" I ask and he nods rapidly. 

" That's awesome." He looks back over at me and leans in a little. I shoot him a warning look.

" Noah, the door is wide open." He makes a sarcastic sad face and I roll my eyes.

" Your so secretive." He groans while dramatically laying back, pulling me down. I laugh and look at him.

" I saw stupid red car in the parking space, idiot." I flick his head, resulting in his letting out a 'ow' Just as I had guessed, Reyna struts in the room, her heels clicking on the tiled floor.

" Oh god." Noah turns into my chest. Reyna claps her hands together. 

"We have a lot to discuss, young people." We sit back up, Noah with a disgusted face. 

" Ugh, go away Reyna." He groans and I laugh. She crosses her arms.

" Is he still acting weird to you?" She asks and I shrug.

" He's being a little clingy, or dramatic, but not weird." I tell her and Noah gasps. 

" I'm not clingyyy." He says lazily. I turn to Reyna with a questioning look.

" It's the pain meds, they make him a little weird." She watches her brother carefully, sitting down. 

" Now, if you two are happening, there obviously needs to be rules. You guys are only 14-" 

" Reyna, we kissed, we didn't get married." Noah sasses, and Reyna looks at him.

" Noah, you need to be lectured on everything, don't you remember the last time I had to lecture you, because you went to a party, and did things you shouldn't?" Noah groans yet again and looks at me.

" Noah is innocent." I say as I look at Reyna. She rolls her eyes and continues on her lecture. When she is heading to talk about something we don't want to hear, Noah chucks an empty plastic cup at her.

" Ow! Noah!" She glares at him and stands up, smoothing out her plaid skirt. 

" Goodbye, I'll be back later with Mom and Dad, they want to see you." I feel him get tense at the mention of his dad. 

Noah has a great family, they are all very kind. But since Noah started getting in trouble this year, he and his parents aren't as close as they used to be. They still love him, but they don't love his behavior.

" Noah, it's fine. They just want to see you." I look him in the eyes. He shakes his head. 

" They will be nice in the beginning, but soon enough, my dad will be yelling at me, and my mom will be standing there watching. I don't want them to be mad at me." He rambles, looking down.

" You haven't done anything wrong, Noah. There is nothing for them to yell at you for." I try to calm him down and he looks at me.

" What if Reyna told them? You remember what our dads have in common, right?" I nod. He sighs and I look back into his eyes. 

"It's gonna be fine, I don't think she would do that." I comfort and he leans back in cautiously, glancing up at me. I sigh and put my hand on his jaw, leaning further in. Just as our lips are about to meet, we hear a gasp.

" Come on!" Noah groans until he looks toward the door.

" Anna?" His eyes are wide, as are mine.

" I knew it! I knew it all along!" She says, pointing at us. Noah sighs, turning to face forward.

" Don't tell mom and dad." He says and she nods, coming in and setting her tote bag down. 

" I was back in town seeing a friend and I decided to come see my favorite brother." She comes over and they exchange a hug. 

" Ah, I can't forget about my favorite Vos brother." We also share a hug and she pulls up a chair. 

" I brought Toy Story."

:::

After I got back from the hospital, me and Noah decided to FaceTime. 

" Hey." 

" Hey." I reply as I see Noah's sleepy face on my phone screen.

" Go tell Carson when I get out, I want to see his reaction." I agree and walk out of my room, traveling to Carson's door. Before I open it, I flip the camera so Noah can see. When I open the door, I'm shocked to see Indigo pinning Carson to the wall. 

" Ah, my innocent eyes!" I yell as I shut the door and run back to my room. I flip the camera back around and me and Noah have shocked faces on.

" That did not just happen." I exhale, running a hand down my face. Me and Noah make eye contact through the screen, and after a moment, we both burst out laughing.

" Who new Wilson could pin my brother." I laugh and  Noah laughs harder. 

I have no idea what I just saw.

CARSONS POV

I groan as Alex shuts the door, his phone in hand. Indigo laughs.

" You might want to go tell him he didn't see what he thinks he did." She laughs.

I was sarcastically teasing Indigo, like always, when she pretended to flex. I told her she was weak, and she decided to prove me wrong. By pulling me off my bed and pinning me to the wall. I seriously doubt I'll ever insult her strength again.

" What does he think he saw? This?" I plant a kiss on her shoulder. She sighs.

" No, he probably thought we were going on a safari tour." She says sarcastically and I laugh, flipping her around so her back is against the wall.

" If that's what you wanna call it." I laugh, letting go of her and flopping back into my bed, her following. 

" Your blanket is so soft!" She groans, hugging my blanket. 

" Wilson, you like my blanket more than me." She scoffs.

" I like your bathroom floor more than I like you." She laughs. 

" Sure you do, Wilson."

;;;

A/N:

Wooooow, the chapters are getting weird. What do you think will happen next?

Also, the questions I put in the A/N aren't rhetorical, they are for people to answer🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽

2020 in an hour!