Chapter 6: Seriously

" Carson Vos, stand up please." My teacher motions for me to get up. I stand up, crossing my arms over my chest. The classes eyes are on me, some girls whispering to their friends while glancing my way. 

" Now, observe Carson, raise your hand when you have something about him." I raise and eyebrow but stay silent, my eyes scanning the class. Hands start to go up. 

" Mr. Evans?" My teaches nods him way and he stands up. He clears his throat, a wicked grin in his face. 

" He's an uptight guy, he thinks he's better then everyone else," he pauses, making eye contact with me, his grin getting wider; " But in reality, everyone here is rich, and he isn't special." He finishes and the class looks shocked. I clench my jaw and grip the desk tightly, my knuckles turning white. 

" Well what I have noticed about him,  is that he really, really likes to go after people's seconds! U mean, the only girls he had dated are Reyna Price,  a year after we broke up, and also? Emma, Summer, Ciara? " I slowly walk closer to him, and the class intensely watches. 

" You don't know what your talking about, Vos, so shut your damn mouth." He spits, his hands forming fists by his side.

There isn't a person in the small classroom not watching, all of them looking like they are watching some type of movie. Indigo suddenly stands, the sound of her heels hitting the floor diverting everyone's attention to her. 

"What I've noticed is that you both need to shut the hell up before you do something you will regret, yeah?" She sits back down, smoothing out her skirt. The bell rings and I collect my bag and storm out of the classroom. I make my way to my next class, only to get stopped by Indigo. She pulls me by my wrist to the side of the hallway, crossing her arms. 

" You are such an idiot!" She exclaims, and I nod in agreement. She glares at me.

Her brown hair is straight, perfectly framing her face. She wears the school uniform, skirt and all. 

" You do realize this is a private school, and no violence is tolerated?" She questions raising a perfect brow. I smirk down at her, nodding again. She groans, bumping our shoulders as she walks past me, walking away down the now empty hallway. 

Damn.

:::

" Your seriously not allowing him to see Noah?" I ask my parents as we eat dinner, Alex not present at the table. My dad nods his head briefly,

"That's f-" my mom glares at me. I clear my throat.

" You do realize he's dying?" I question, angered by the fact they won't let Alex see him. My mother nods again.

" He refuses to tell us why he was in a fist fight, and may I add, broke a kids nose, so there is consequences." My mouth falls open, my eyebrows furrowed.

" He did it because of Noah! The kid was saying horrible things about Noah, saying they hope he dies sooner than later!" My mother gasps. My dads eyes widen as he sets his silver fork down, standing up. He and my mother march upstairs.

Uh oh. I wasn't supposed to tell them.

:::

Oou🤭. What's the beef with " Mr. Evans." and Carson? What do you think about this chapter?

What do you call a man that can't stand?