f i v e

< Christmas Eve >

{ Tate }

It's finally Christmas and this year it's being spent here in LA. My parents and brother are here along with Ashton's mom and siblings. This is the first time we will be celebrating holidays together, but Ashton and I figured it was best to get the families together now.  Thankfully we have enough room in the house for everyone. Tonight it's going to be just our families but tomorrow all the boys and then immediate families are coming over as well. Even Emma is coming considering her are Calum are a thing now.

I woke up this morning with the sun beaming in. I groaned and rolled over, grabbing my phone and checking the time. 8:30 am. I usually don't sleep this late. Ashton wasn't in bed either. He was probably up, drinking coffee with our parents.

I got out of bed and I was so nauseous but went out to the living room/kitchen.

I walked out but only saw my mom, Anne, and Lauren, sitting around the table.

"Morning" my mom smiled.

"Morning" I smiled and sat down.

"Where's Ash and the rest?" I asked.

"They went to get gingerbread houses and beer" Anne laughed. I nodded.

"Why gingerbread houses?" I asked laughing.

"Harry, Ashton, and Jack had the idea so they acted upon it," Lauren said. I nodded.

That one feeling I always get came and I ran off to the bathroom and heaved over the toilet. A hand touched my back and I looked up and saw my mom.

"I thought this was supposed to be done already" I groaned.

"It depends" my mom sighed. I nodded and cleaned myself up and went back out to Anne and Lauren.

"You're still getting sick honey?" Anne asked. I nodded.

"Well, I'll tell you, with Harry and Ashton I was really sick but Lauren I wasn't," she told me.

"I was sicker with Jack than I was with you," my mom said.

"Great" I groaned.

****

The guys all came back around noon carrying in shopping bags and beer cases.

"Hello" Ashton grinned and came behind my seat. I leaned my head back to look at him as he quickly pecked my lips.

"Eww, gross" Harry groaned. Ashton laughed and I lifted my head.

"Have you eaten anything?" Ashton asked. I shook my head.

"What do you want? Something junky or a salad like you've been eating for the past week" Ashton laughed.

"You just make what you want and I'll eat that too," I told him. He nodded and headed to the fridge.

"Anybody else want anything?" Ashton asked. Everyone said they were okay.