t w e l v e

{ Tate }

Waking up with three grown men jumping on me was not how I planned my morning starting.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I heard Ashton grumble as I pulled the sheets up over my head.

"You two are going on a date day" Luke spoke up.

"Date day?" I questioned, pulling my head out, squinting to adjust the sunlight in the room.

"Yeah. You both have said you feel like you're drifting a little bit. One will leave early and the other gets home late. Plus you guys do nothing for yourselves anymore" Calum spoke,

"Yeah, and we get why you guys are like that right now, trust us we do. But you two do need time for you two" Michael piped in.

I looked at Ashton who was now looking at me.

"What about Riley?" I asked, turning back to the boys who were still sitting on top of me and Ashton.

"We will babysit him" Calum nodded proudly.

"Hell no" I shot out.

"I agree. Guys, I love you all but I just don't know about leaving him with just you three" Ashton told them.

"Ahh, we knew you'd say that so the girls are sitting in your living room and they will be here the whole time" Luke grinned.

I looked back at Ashton.

"I think going out just us two for a day would be nice," he told me. I nodded in agreement. I know me and Ashton do need this. We have drifted a bit and it's mainly because of our schedules and us just being so tired all the time.

"Okay. We're going to go out. So now get off of us so we can get up and ready" Ashton told them and pushed Michael off of him and the bed.

Both Ashton and I got dressed and ready and I quickly fed Riley before handing him off to Sierra.

"There are pre-made bottles in the fridge in the garage and if you need more diapers they are under our bathroom sinks," Ashton told everyone.

"We got this. You two go have fun" Crystal smiled. Ashton and I looked at each other, then I grabbed my purse and he grabbed the keys and we headed out.

****

We stopped at this small coffee shop and cafe to eat. We were seated outside and it felt like we were just teens again.

"I'm glad they pushed us out of the house" Ashton smiled. I smiled too and nodded as he looked off. I quickly took a picture to post:

-Instagram-

liked by calumhood and 232,813 others👥: ashtonirwin @tateberklee: very rare that mommy and daddy get to get out of the house alone ❤️

👥: ashtonirwin
@tateberklee: very rare that mommy and daddy get to get out of the house alone ❤️